Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are they going to make Valencia any bigger?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2011
Blind Mew on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
What's inside the Machine? Why, certain death, of course!

You want a more detailed answer? As with so much, that would be telling...

But yeah, Oceanpainting is correct, above - if you're ever going to get to El Dorado, you're going to have to get all the pieces of the Map. And that means you're going to have to take some of them back from Kane.

That'll be a rough heist...
Wow. That's really positive. But I'm sure there will be a flaw in the armor. Right?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Blind Mew on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
Valencia is a big world - like Skull Island, it has many skyways. The main plot has at least 2 more visits to Valencia planned, each to different skyways where there's a lot more going on.

For Book IV, my main goal was to get you to see Valencia and the Armada up close, and to give you some pretty strong indications of what they intend to do to the whole Spiral if they win. The trick was finding a way for the pirate to go to the home of the big enemies in the game and get out again logically.

Having you go in the front door, fight the Armada full on, and escape strained my disbelief, especially so early in the story: if the Armada is as big and powerful as we say, they'd just crush you. So the entire interlude in Valencia was envisioned as a heist, or the heroes' trip to the Death Star in Star Wars: get in, do what you need to do, and get out before the Armada realizes you're there.

Sure, Phule does find you, but he's not the most... reliable of clockworks.

Don't worry, you'll see a lot more of Valencia. All in good time...
You say Phule isn't the most reliable of clockworls what do you mean by that? I don't think anyone caught that do you mean he is not a trustworthy person to the other clockworks and could this mean that in the future he will betray the armada or any of the other armada elites please respond to this blind mew it would be appreciated

Find me in the game
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkinsswashbuckler lvl 25

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Ethan the baron on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
You say Phule isn't the most reliable of clockworls what do you mean by that? I don't think anyone caught that do you mean he is not a trustworthy person to the other clockworks and could this mean that in the future he will betray the armada or any of the other armada elites please respond to this blind mew it would be appreciated

Find me in the game
He's a double sided jester, if you remember back to our first encounter with him, he has a good part to him, a part that probably restrains the evil part of him. Even going as far as thinking to let us escpae just to annoy Deacon, Bishop, and Kane. I think reliable just means, you can safely assume a part of him is rooting for us. Besides I imagine him being more of that character that likes to observe events unfold in interesting ways.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
AstroStorm on Mar 20, 2013 wrote:
He's a double sided jester, if you remember back to our first encounter with him, he has a good part to him, a part that probably restrains the evil part of him. Even going as far as thinking to let us escpae just to annoy Deacon, Bishop, and Kane. I think reliable just means, you can safely assume a part of him is rooting for us. Besides I imagine him being more of that character that likes to observe events unfold in interesting ways.
If the white side of him is good and the black side of Phule is bad then why haven't both sides argued with each other and if he is somewhat on our side why hasn't deacon, bishop, rooke, Kane and queen I think that's her name not sure anyways why haven't they caught Phule or done anything to him for being a trader I would think that if anyone betrayed the armada they would kill that person or punish them severely and how could Phule be on our side he is a clockwork they do not have emotions and don't care about anyone except the armada. Also I've been wondering how did Phule end up behind bars in fort Elena in port regal? can anyone answer these questions it would be appreciated

Find me in the gam
Slick Cody Jones privateer
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler

Ensign
Oct 23, 2011
Quentin Atherton on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
Blind Mew, you know so much about the Armada, what do you know of the Female clockwork in Kane's court of Elites, and what is her name? Everyone has been asking about her name for a long time now. I heard one person say she might be Kane's wife.
Her name is Queen.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Blind Mew on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
Valencia is a big world - like Skull Island, it has many skyways. The main plot has at least 2 more visits to Valencia planned, each to different skyways where there's a lot more going on.

For Book IV, my main goal was to get you to see Valencia and the Armada up close, and to give you some pretty strong indications of what they intend to do to the whole Spiral if they win. The trick was finding a way for the pirate to go to the home of the big enemies in the game and get out again logically.

Having you go in the front door, fight the Armada full on, and escape strained my disbelief, especially so early in the story: if the Armada is as big and powerful as we say, they'd just crush you. So the entire interlude in Valencia was envisioned as a heist, or the heroes' trip to the Death Star in Star Wars: get in, do what you need to do, and get out before the Armada realizes you're there.

Sure, Phule does find you, but he's not the most... reliable of clockworks.

Don't worry, you'll see a lot more of Valencia. All in good time...
blind mew, what kind of sky way is to be expected from valencia? will it be all depresive and under control by the armada kind of skyway or will it have its own story?

Ensign
Apr 28, 2011
If you don't have any side quests, then you can complete the whole world at level 15. Saying this, I'm pretty sure they're going to add on to Valencia. Plus, the Valencia is home to the Armada, the worst enemy of "you". I'm sure there will be plenty of action there if it plays that big of a role in the story of Pirate101.

Bloody Nigel Templeton, Level 31

Ensign
Jun 06, 2011
Ethan the baron on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:

Find me in the game
If phule isn't the most reliable, maybe he will betray the clockworks, and then become a new powerful companion who helps you get into the center area-machine thing so you can get the map pieces that Kane has.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
The Fire Buccaneer on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
I agree with you, it only took me exactly 3 hours and 26 minutes to finish to whole world.
wait you timed that?

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Phule is probably a double agent, helping us and helping the armada at the same time. XD talk about a personality conflict!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
I think I know how we will get the other pieces marleybone and Polaris( when the penguin rises to power again) and monquista will attack the big machine creating a distraction so we can slip in and steal the pieces.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
I didn't read all the comments before I posted my other message but maybe phule will tell us how to get in or disable the big machines defences

Ensign
Jan 06, 2011
I'm not so sure whether Phule will be willing to help us. He is a little two-faced, after all; constantly arguing with himself. The black side of him might backstab us later on...

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
Lady Lightning on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
I'm not so sure whether Phule will be willing to help us. He is a little two-faced, after all; constantly arguing with himself. The black side of him might backstab us later on...
phule is so loyal to kane he fool us with the white side and destroy us with the black side

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I believe that they are going to make it bigger because in the end of Aquila I heard some clues about if we're going back to Valencia and I believe we are going back.see you in the spiral

Ensign
Dec 31, 2008
I can imagine that if we ever go into the "Machine" in Valencia. It will similar to how the Big Ben dungeon worked in Marleybone in Wizard101

Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
I think we going back to Valencia in the next update(The second visit). I think it will be the back skyway. I think it would have a similar green sky but darker and permanently surrounded in rough weather. Many high level Armada galleons patrol the sector and most if not all ports will be artificial machines... It would be like the final visit before the 3rd visit going into Kane's Doomsday Weapon.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
katniss everdeen on Oct 27, 2012 wrote:
Anyone else feel like we should make Valencia a bigger world? It needs more chapters, and more quests. I thought Valencia was a cool world, but its way to limited, seeing as there are only around five places you can actually dock your ship, the big middle clockwork thing that looks like the main island not being one of them.
On a side note, we should get a portal or something to make a shortcut from skull island, because its a pain to go out there.
If you completed Aquila, you receive a hint, and will head back to Valencia. We better hope the update is coming soon

Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
My ideas for Valencia: Part II

Ship vendor and part vendor: There is a unicorn that is forced against his will to create skiffs for the Armada. Pay him a small fee and he'll give you your own.(Level 66+, Nautical Level 64+).

Valencia's Non-Armada Capital City: Would be similar to Marleybone City, fight off the clockworks on the rooftops and their machines to save the Unicorns and Guinea Pigs.

Beachhead Mk II: After you destroyed Beachhead in Marleybone, Bishop had gone mad and ordered a second Beachhead built. It is mobile and using the stormgate to Marleybone in the skyway it will invade Marleybone in a last ditch effort and you need to destroy the core and its 3 artillery cannons. You will also get the rematch against a damaged but heavily upgraded Bishop and he will die in the explosion while you escape Beachhead Mk II.

The Siege of the Grand Design: Infiltration of the giant Armada machine, a skyway itself on its own. Defeat surrounding Armada Galleons, then find the next map piece to be located in the female clockwork elite's castle inside, raid the castle, destroy the battle angel army and the female elite. At the keep you will find the plans to finish the giant machine and of course a fight against the female clockwork and get the map piece.

Still, these are just my ideas and probably won't make it! ;)

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
I think they should make it a 4 skyway area. 3 around the machine and one inside it. Ideas for the center skyway? Certain death.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
justaguest on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
My ideas for Valencia: Part II

Ship vendor and part vendor: There is a unicorn that is forced against his will to create skiffs for the Armada. Pay him a small fee and he'll give you your own.(Level 66+, Nautical Level 64+).

Valencia's Non-Armada Capital City: Would be similar to Marleybone City, fight off the clockworks on the rooftops and their machines to save the Unicorns and Guinea Pigs.

Beachhead Mk II: After you destroyed Beachhead in Marleybone, Bishop had gone mad and ordered a second Beachhead built. It is mobile and using the stormgate to Marleybone in the skyway it will invade Marleybone in a last ditch effort and you need to destroy the core and its 3 artillery cannons. You will also get the rematch against a damaged but heavily upgraded Bishop and he will die in the explosion while you escape Beachhead Mk II.

The Siege of the Grand Design: Infiltration of the giant Armada machine, a skyway itself on its own. Defeat surrounding Armada Galleons, then find the next map piece to be located in the female clockwork elite's castle inside, raid the castle, destroy the battle angel army and the female elite. At the keep you will find the plans to finish the giant machine and of course a fight against the female clockwork and get the map piece.

Still, these are just my ideas and probably won't make it! ;)
correction, if you do battle the female elite and beat her then she must not die, instead she gives you the map piece and then steals a random armada ship and sails off when then suddenly the ship unexpectedly explodes and that makes you assume that she died. Then later on in your pirate quests you somehow bump into her and she begs you to take her with you because she admires your fighting skills and she now sees that she has done wrong so you get her as a faithful and powerful companion. I mostly said that because they need more girl companions and because I would really like to get a clockwork companion.

Lindsey lvl 30 swashbuckler

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
Phule is probably a double agent, helping us and helping the armada at the same time. XD talk about a personality conflict!
I think you may have hit the nail on the head when you said "personality conflict". I think that Phule has a split personality, one for our side and the other for the Armada. When he talks with the white side of his face, he is on our side. The black side of his face is for the Armada.

Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
According to Blind Mew it is extremely unlikely they will add a clockwork companion, but who knows...

Some suggestion stats for the female clockwork, these are only my ideas:
Level 80 Battle Angel Commander
4200 health
Epic abilities: First Strike 3, Riposte 2, Jump, Relentless. (Made to match upgraded Battle Angel stats)
Suggested Drops:
Battle Angel's set(stabby/shooty weapon 250 to 300 damage, 30% armor piercing like all stabby weapons)
Commander's Armatura(+20 agility, +16 dodge, +35 armor).

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I would love to go back to valencia yay

Captain
May 13, 2011
TheDoctor223 on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
I can imagine that if we ever go into the "Machine" in Valencia. It will similar to how the Big Ben dungeon worked in Marleybone in Wizard101
a mix of big ben and the throne of fire? (if thats the right name)