Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Andalusian Skyway?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
In Calabria Skyway there is a tab on the map which reads "Andalusian Skyway". What does this mean, Kingsisle?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Oct 6, 2018 wrote:
In Calabria Skyway there is a tab on the map which reads "Andalusian Skyway". What does this mean, Kingsisle?
It means that there's yet another part to Valencia. If you're hoping for an in-depth reply from KI, forget it.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Lookit Light on Oct 6, 2018 wrote:
I've looked through Blind Mew posts, speculation boards, KI employee comments, and many, many more texts throughout my time in this community, and I think from all I've absorbed I can give a pretty good answer to this. I can't cite any of the sources for the information that I have gathered, so you'll have to take my word for it.

Story: Andalusian Skyway is the third skyway of Valencia. Under the original vision for the Pirate101 story, we would have visited it in Book 18. Book 18 was supposed to include lots of Bishop, and some world hopping, so he would likely play a key role. With Deacon dead in Cool Ranch and Rooke dead in Marleybone, that leaves us with four elites remaining. It's been confirmed that Kane and Queen would have appeared in books 19 & 20. We have been told that a Phule fight was going to happen eventually, but the exact details on this have not been revealed to us by Kingsisle. My guess is Phule may have been killed off in Book 16 or 17, but I really don't know on this one. The conclusion of the book would be a charge into the Machine with Able (a superclockwork that we would have built with Gazzpacio) to defeat Kane, however, we could eventually fail, losing Kane, but gaining the other map pieces and racing Kane to El Dorado in Books 19 & 20.

Geography: Most of this is guess work. The only things we know for sure is that Andalusian would have been a dark and stormy place. Onto guesswork, I could imagine this being the location of the oh so infamous Cadiz. It would fit a dark and brooding atmosphere well. If you're a Wiz player. I imagine the weather of Aeriel Shores with the environment of Zanadu.

Characters: Bishop would be prevalent. Kane, Queen, and Gazzpacio would be playing major roles. It gets hard to guess on these things when you get down to the small details.

Running out of characters. I'm not entirely sure on a few of these claims, so if anyone can corroborate or disprove my assertions, please do. :)

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Alex the Pirate on Oct 11, 2018 wrote:
I've looked through Blind Mew posts, speculation boards, KI employee comments, and many, many more texts throughout my time in this community, and I think from all I've absorbed I can give a pretty good answer to this. I can't cite any of the sources for the information that I have gathered, so you'll have to take my word for it.

Story: Andalusian Skyway is the third skyway of Valencia. Under the original vision for the Pirate101 story, we would have visited it in Book 18. Book 18 was supposed to include lots of Bishop, and some world hopping, so he would likely play a key role. With Deacon dead in Cool Ranch and Rooke dead in Marleybone, that leaves us with four elites remaining. It's been confirmed that Kane and Queen would have appeared in books 19 & 20. We have been told that a Phule fight was going to happen eventually, but the exact details on this have not been revealed to us by Kingsisle. My guess is Phule may have been killed off in Book 16 or 17, but I really don't know on this one. The conclusion of the book would be a charge into the Machine with Able (a superclockwork that we would have built with Gazzpacio) to defeat Kane, however, we could eventually fail, losing Kane, but gaining the other map pieces and racing Kane to El Dorado in Books 19 & 20.

Geography: Most of this is guess work. The only things we know for sure is that Andalusian would have been a dark and stormy place. Onto guesswork, I could imagine this being the location of the oh so infamous Cadiz. It would fit a dark and brooding atmosphere well. If you're a Wiz player. I imagine the weather of Aeriel Shores with the environment of Zanadu.

Characters: Bishop would be prevalent. Kane, Queen, and Gazzpacio would be playing major roles. It gets hard to guess on these things when you get down to the small details.

Running out of characters. I'm not entirely sure on a few of these claims, so if anyone can corroborate or disprove my assertions, please do. :)
Thank you Alex the Pirate! This certainly fills a lot of empty spaces, even if it is guesswork. I agree that it would be the location of Cadiz, and I already know about Able. You seem quite the fact gatherer, too.

(PS: I am a Wizard player)

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Update: I did some more searching. Got a few things wrong, but I found some new stuff too.

I don't know where I got the Bishop thing from. I likely misread something along the way, and I couldn't find any definite source on whether or not he would play a large role, so scrap that. However, I did find some more information on Andalusian Skyway itself. It's a dark and stormy place and is the center of Valencian ship-making. Perhaps this could be where a Valencian origin ship could find its way into the life of our pirate? I do hope that some day we will get to see Andalusian, as it seems like quite the interesting place.
See you in the Spiral!