Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ze Spiral Cousine: What's on the Menu? II

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
For many much older marauders this may be a very familiar thread.I thought it was fun.Since I had spent a year wanting to join it,it's time for me to do so

Those who do not know what it is,it's a thread that uses humor,history,biology and imagination to build some of the greatest Spiral delicacies.Now that we have pet snacks,we can use that as well.

So try it,it's fun,

P.S.I was in the test realm and got a very special snack.In the mega pet snacks there's moolong tea.I think Highlander Fox was the first one to use it in one of her posts,and Kingsisle was so impressed,they put her tea into the game.Congratulations Highlander!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
For many much older marauders this may be a very familiar thread.I thought it was fun.Since I had spent a year wanting to join it,it's time for me to do so

Those who do not know what it is,it's a thread that uses humor,history,biology and imagination to build some of the greatest Spiral delicacies.Now that we have pet snacks,we can use that as well.

So try it,it's fun,

P.S.I was in the test realm and got a very special snack.In the mega pet snacks there's moolong tea.I think Highlander Fox was the first one to use it in one of her posts,and Kingsisle was so impressed,they put her tea into the game.Congratulations Highlander!!!
Yes, I saw that too and thought of her. Great nod to our very own, first of a kind virtual chef.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
How about
1 ninja pigs in a blanket, I don't know if we already have this but it seems fun
2 skull island delight, a mix of fish crawlie legs, octopus and storm shark a perfect fit for a sea food lover
3 storm gate explorers meal, includes jellyfish jelly (best on hamburgers ;) ) octopus legs, sky snake meat, the rare dragon heart which when cooked to perfection can set things alight, and the main course of the Aquila special which is stuffed olives and a side of mutton
4 the cool ranch hand, BBQ buffaloon, baked scorpion and bumble bee buffaloon honey sauce to spread on it.
5 the downtown special, pizza with yum sauce and rat pack cheese with fresh dough
6 le sandwich, a classic Bly bacon lettuce and yum with a baked bun.
More to come!

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
How about
1 ninja pigs in a blanket, I don't know if we already have this but it seems fun
2 skull island delight, a mix of fish crawlie legs, octopus and storm shark a perfect fit for a sea food lover
3 storm gate explorers meal, includes jellyfish jelly (best on hamburgers ;) ) octopus legs, sky snake meat, the rare dragon heart which when cooked to perfection can set things alight, and the main course of the Aquila special which is stuffed olives and a side of mutton
4 the cool ranch hand, BBQ buffaloon, baked scorpion and bumble bee buffaloon honey sauce to spread on it.
5 the downtown special, pizza with yum sauce and rat pack cheese with fresh dough
6 le sandwich, a classic Bly bacon lettuce and yum with a baked bun.
More to come!

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
All of these sound very tasty(except for number 1 and 6,sorry I don't eat pork).I especially love the Skull Island Delight,because you guessed I was a huge seafood lover.Did you know that in the void between worlds,there is no air.Explorers have to hold their breath,making the storm gate explorer's meal,one of the hardest to cook.For some reason I also have a feeling the baked scorpions have a sharp sweet taste or a very spicy one.Although,I've never swallowed an actual scorpion.I did swallow an ant by accident and it was unusually salty.I'm not sure if I could go through that experience again.
The Hoodoo Master
The Tomekeeper
Noble Felix Yellowfish