Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Zafaria in Pirate101 theory

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
In one of the quests in Wizard101 a Monquistador says "Don't pick up any of the gold, it's not for your adventure". Not to mention lots of Pirate101 references in the area he is found in (Like a monkey who wants to fly his own flying ship)

Perhaps this is a clue that we may visit Zafaria someday in Pirate101?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 8, 2015 wrote:
In one of the quests in Wizard101 a Monquistador says "Don't pick up any of the gold, it's not for your adventure". Not to mention lots of Pirate101 references in the area he is found in (Like a monkey who wants to fly his own flying ship)

Zafaria is one of my favorite places in W101, the country side, the creatures, THE MUSIC!!!! BTW the character who wants a flying ship is Mago Onetusk ( an Elephant ).
Who wouldn't want a Lion/ness or Zebra on their crew?
Mentions of Zafaria in P101: Butch Chickadee "When I say let's go someplace like Zafaria, Let's go someplace like Zafaria."
So let's go to Zafaria!!!

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Perhaps, but certainly not necessarily. There have been references to worlds such as Krokotopia and Celestia, but that doesn't mean we'll see them in Pirate.
But I definitely would love to see Zafaria in this game, with the awesome lion warriors and beautiful sunsets. Personally, I would really love to see any new world as long as we get one, and I'm sure many others agree.
Dashing Duncan Quinn

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I forgot to mention; we don't need to go to mainland Zafaria - since it represents Africa, there is a chain of islands off it's south - eastern coast, the largest of which is Madagascar. Madagascar was even home to a "Pirate Kingdom" at one time.
KI could certainly place Madagascar in P101 without disrupting the W101 storyline. KingsIsle, please consider this as a side world!

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 9, 2015 wrote:
I forgot to mention; we don't need to go to mainland Zafaria - since it represents Africa, there is a chain of islands off it's south - eastern coast, the largest of which is Madagascar. Madagascar was even home to a "Pirate Kingdom" at one time.
KI could certainly place Madagascar in P101 without disrupting the W101 storyline. KingsIsle, please consider this as a side world!
In the time of Captain Barabossa(idk if I spelled that right) Algeria was also a Pirate kingdom. Maybe the storm gate is in Monquista or Aquila...

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 8, 2015 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that the only monquistadors in wizard101 are in Azteca. Not Zafaria, because Pirate101 hadn't even been developed before/ during the Zafaria update.

Cheers!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Another cool thing about Madagascar - LEMURS!!!! Who wouldn't want a lemur companion? ( I can just see him, bandana, earring, vest and knee pants tucked into boots, awwww. )

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I just realized I made a HUGE TYPO in this
>.< I meant to say Azteca this whole time

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Well, we already have a bunch of Azteca companions and gear, plus a whole zone devoted to the world.
I would rather have Zafaria

Ensign
Sep 15, 2014
I always wondered if kingsisle would ever cross wizard101 and pirate101 as a future game or something.