You're kidding....

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
1931
stubborn diego on Jan 20, 2016 wrote:
Agreed, personally I think that all we need is some form of conformation that they are even working on the game at this point and you are right it only takes 5 minutes or less to confirm something.
At least a word from KI that they're still working on story updates would be efficient & new hints. I enjoyed many recent changes in P101 & yes, many who played W101 did enjoy it's recent adventures, though, I really feel like we should be getting back to our nautical journey in the Skyways.

Pirates have endured events that took place in-between certain events that occurred & impacted in W101's timeline, & we need to see more that may intertwine with certain events & impacts that may occur in W101. The Spiral's not all about magic & Wizards & so on, you know.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
673
Trimond297 on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
At least a word from KI that they're still working on story updates would be efficient & new hints. I enjoyed many recent changes in P101 & yes, many who played W101 did enjoy it's recent adventures, though, I really feel like we should be getting back to our nautical journey in the Skyways.

Pirates have endured events that took place in-between certain events that occurred & impacted in W101's timeline, & we need to see more that may intertwine with certain events & impacts that may occur in W101. The Spiral's not all about magic & Wizards & so on, you know.
It is PRECISELY the lack of any hints, whatsoever, about new worlds for over a year now that has me seriously worried.

The last MMO that went without any real updates for a year closed in September of 2013. They, however, at least finished the story.

Admiral
May 27, 2009
1011
I truly expected to come home from work to a Falmea Friday message.

No such luck.

Bummed...

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
I think they at least need blind mew to come back to the forums for just a week to return hope and positive speculation he can answer a few questions and then resume with the storyline

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
79
Yeah.. No. Done with this waiting and patience. Pirate101 is my favorite game of all time and I thought it would stay there, but now it's turned to Wizard101 for the pure fact of the quantity. At this point, I love Wizard101, not KI. But that's only because of how much they've basically neglected us sad to say. Whether I want to or not, I will be resorting to W101 and just quit P101 for good until I see new worlds. I don't care anymore, it's unfair to P101 and the amazing storyline that was formed.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
1931
Willowydream on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
I truly expected to come home from work to a Falmea Friday message.

No such luck.

Bummed...
I don't know how often Professor Falmea does new Falmea Friday posts, or even their spans between posts, come to think of it, but, I'm hoping she may do another Falmea Friday post soon. It's been long since she did one, & I'm hoping the wait won't have to be for a bit more longer.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
1931
chiefbuppydoodles on Jan 30, 2016 wrote:
Yeah.. No. Done with this waiting and patience. Pirate101 is my favorite game of all time and I thought it would stay there, but now it's turned to Wizard101 for the pure fact of the quantity. At this point, I love Wizard101, not KI. But that's only because of how much they've basically neglected us sad to say. Whether I want to or not, I will be resorting to W101 and just quit P101 for good until I see new worlds. I don't care anymore, it's unfair to P101 and the amazing storyline that was formed.
That kind of makes it like W101 is KI's only focus, & nothing else, & the Spiral would've remained all about magic, creatures, Wizards & duels, creature summons, worlds being only singular large lands, & so on, rather than being far more than that.

What is it with some still thinking W101 is everything to KI, & why some people still say such thoughts about W101 still being their only focus these days? Sure it's still KI's great game, though, all this talk about W101 being KI's only focus... I'm not going to say it.

We still need to stay strong & positive, not become too negative about such concerns about P101 & such. They're both still great, & we cannot think the worst.