Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your Pirate's Typical Day

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
What's your pirate's typical day?
(I'm doing my mains):

Taryn Lewis: Wake up, Bonnie cooks breakfast (who knew, right?) and begins questin' and sailin'. After lunch, she manages to Bonnie's and Ratbeard's tempers under control () and begins fixing the ship so it's shipshape. (Ratbeard's explosions. I have no other words.) then a dinner, prep for the next day, and sleep. Ah...repeat.

Evelyn Nelson (she's my favorite!): Wakes up at 4 A.M. (Krokotopian habits...), trains for three hours, quick breakfast, begins questin', then repairs weapons and ship, reads several books for an hour (she's a bookworm ) and then cooks dinner (and it isn't bad...though she burnt the batacuda once...) and trains some more, then goes to bed. Repeat.

Isis Spencer: Isis is more carefree, so she has a different schedule. Wake up, skips breakfast () and reads. Sharpens blades, spars with Sarah Steele and Fan Flanders, then starts sailing. After making some money, she cooks a large lunch (Ratbeard skips it in case there's shellfish, I've decided he's allergic) and retires to her cabin. In her cabin, she draws, paints, and sketches. After two hours, she decides to go for a walk on the deck. Bonnie cooks the dinner, and they go to bed peacefully--only after Bonnie and Ratbeard bicker on whose turn it is to clean the dishes but her schedule is different every day.

Other than that, my others have normal days (except Alexandra is near penniless, 295 gold! *gold coin icon*) and Ratbeard and Bonnie are always bickering (what is it NOW, guys? Whether or not the powder kegs should go in the hold or in the crow's nest? Well, OBVIOUSLY, the hold!!!!!!! )

No offense meant, Ratbeard (on the message boards )

Yep, and there are my typical days with my pirates and crewmembers. What are yours?

Fair Taryn Lewis Level 23 Musketeer-in-training, Helper of the Helpless, defender of the defenseless, and many numerous titles she is known by.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
glitterway123 on Oct 23, 2019 wrote:
What's your pirate's typical day?
(I'm doing my mains):

Taryn Lewis: Wake up, Bonnie cooks breakfast (who knew, right?) and begins questin' and sailin'. After lunch, she manages to Bonnie's and Ratbeard's tempers under control () and begins fixing the ship so it's shipshape. (Ratbeard's explosions. I have no other words.) then a dinner, prep for the next day, and sleep. Ah...repeat.

Evelyn Nelson (she's my favorite!): Wakes up at 4 A.M. (Krokotopian habits...), trains for three hours, quick breakfast, begins questin', then repairs weapons and ship, reads several books for an hour (she's a bookworm ) and then cooks dinner (and it isn't bad...though she burnt the batacuda once...) and trains some more, then goes to bed. Repeat.

Isis Spencer: Isis is more carefree, so she has a different schedule. Wake up, skips breakfast () and reads. Sharpens blades, spars with Sarah Steele and Fan Flanders, then starts sailing. After making some money, she cooks a large lunch (Ratbeard skips it in case there's shellfish, I've decided he's allergic) and retires to her cabin. In her cabin, she draws, paints, and sketches. After two hours, she decides to go for a walk on the deck. Bonnie cooks the dinner, and they go to bed peacefully--only after Bonnie and Ratbeard bicker on whose turn it is to clean the dishes but her schedule is different every day.

Other than that, my others have normal days (except Alexandra is near penniless, 295 gold! *gold coin icon*) and Ratbeard and Bonnie are always bickering (what is it NOW, guys? Whether or not the powder kegs should go in the hold or in the crow's nest? Well, OBVIOUSLY, the hold!!!!!!! )

No offense meant, Ratbeard (on the message boards )

Yep, and there are my typical days with my pirates and crewmembers. What are yours?

Fair Taryn Lewis Level 23 Musketeer-in-training, Helper of the Helpless, defender of the defenseless, and many numerous titles she is known by.
every time luke wakes up he hopes bonnie anne dosn't put to much powder or... BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!