Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your ending catch phrase

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi you ever been reading someone's message on here and see they always put that little emotion on their and wonder what does their catchphrases mean to them well here you post your catch phrase and tell us what it means to you mine is a smiley face with a heart and sword which means be happy love life and duel what does yours mean

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
silver swordcoral on Aug 12, 2015 wrote:
hi you ever been reading someone's message on here and see they always put that little emotion on their and wonder what does their catchphrases mean to them well here you post your catch phrase and tell us what it means to you mine is a smiley face with a heart and sword which means be happy love life and duel what does yours mean
Bask In the ☀ sun of the living

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Usually I just put the privateer symbol because I love being a privateer but do use a wink when I'm saying something witty HA!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
silver swordcoral on Aug 12, 2015 wrote:
When I end my message I put in my characters and put in a little message saying the warriors of the spiral. Because my user name is warrior as a big joke lol.