Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

You know you're in the Tower too much when....

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You know you're in the Tower of Moo Manchu too much when.....
You recognize your Team Up mates and they recognize you, but they're not on your friends list.....
You have one pirate as Master of Moo and a second at Manchu Champion...

Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
You know you're in the tower too much when, at least for me:

1) Your 12 pirates has all the 65 hats, outfits, shoes, rings, etc with most having weapons from the tower along with the baron semedi mask etc
2) They have quite a few badges
3) I realize that I get bored watching the melee pirates go through the tower

I don't team up for the tower since I have two accounts and my friend has two accounts and we play together :)

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
This literally happened to me. So I'm a Martial Artist, I do Tae Kwon Do. I was sparring this guy who was wearing a red gi. In my messed up brain, I began to think of Moo Manchu. I hit way harder than usual and won the match. I really didn't know why until a few minutes later and I was like 'ok I should probably stop playing so much' but right when I got back I went straight on and did a tower run with Corrupt Lucas Vries.

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 30, 2015 wrote:
You know you're in the Tower of Moo Manchu too much when.....
You recognize your Team Up mates and they recognize you, but they're not on your friends list.....
You have one pirate as Master of Moo and a second at Manchu Champion...
You could always add them or go in alone. This way you won't feel awkward when you and your teammates know each other.

Fair Sailing!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
coconut pirate on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
You could always add them or go in alone. This way you won't feel awkward when you and your teammates know each other.

Fair Sailing!
It wasn't awkward, it was kind of nice, because we knew each other and our abilities, we could relax and trust everyone. Alas, my main pirate's list is filled.