Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

You have got to be kidding me!!!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Really MacCavity, THE SHOES OF HOUNDINI! I got that thing three times already. I want the ROBE of houndni. This is a new version of terrible luck. I told my friend what i say to the creatures who wont give up my desires:

"x mouth foams at fox x, I want to cook every fox in this game to look for that robe, except Bonnie Anne."

Who is watching me?! Why does the universe hate me?!
Cry Cry, Sniff
Tears flood the room
Spongebob cries

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RyeKishatu2013 on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
Really MacCavity, THE SHOES OF HOUNDINI! I got that thing three times already. I want the ROBE of houndni. This is a new version of terrible luck. I told my friend what i say to the creatures who wont give up my desires:

"x mouth foams at fox x, I want to cook every fox in this game to look for that robe, except Bonnie Anne."

Who is watching me?! Why does the universe hate me?!
Cry Cry, Sniff
Tears flood the room
Spongebob cries
"If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. Gloom, despair, and misery on me." Lol, I feel your pain

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
By the time you get the shoes, a monkey will pump out several perfect Shakespearean scripts from his typewriter.

Ah...anyway be calm and be cool. Like I wrote before, I'm farming Moo Manchu for his wand. So far, he dropped four of his robe and two of his boots. It's annoying fighting the Terracotta warriors over and over to fight him but I'm still hopeful that I'll get his wand one day...

[If any KI employee is reading this comment, please don't make a superior version(as in the same Coward Bane epic but with better stats) of the Moo Manchu wand for at least half a decade.]

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Maybe if you find enough shoes, you can stitch them into a robe? It would be kinda heavy, but should provide a degree of protection...

If it is any consolation, I rarely find the specific thing I am looking for, either.

-Indigo.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
If you want my list, here it is. Only one was found.

Weapon: Moo Manchu's Wand
Hat: The Hat of Houndini (needed something to match the robe for style, and great juju).
Robe: You know what it is
Shoes: Swami's Slippers (or those shoes with Big Guns)
Accessory(aiming for the update): Eye Patch of Recuperation
Totem: Earthen Charm
Charm: Medicine Circle
Ring: Wrangler's Ring✔

If you look these up in Wiki, you'll know why I want them.