Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Yohr Sneaky Sneaky 2

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 01, 2011
28
Recently i got Yohr from Grizzly Beast Booster Pack and noticed something in his Sneaky Sneaky talent.As i understand this talent gives yohr a chance for hide during the end of the turn but if it activates in combat it disappears after the round.So i dont know whatever it is a bug or no....I want to ask why should he have this talent if he cant use it properly after it activates...Kinda wanna see a reply from a Moderator

Ensign
May 12, 2011
42
NCWFanatic on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:
Recently i got Yohr from Grizzly Beast Booster Pack and noticed something in his Sneaky Sneaky talent.As i understand this talent gives yohr a chance for hide during the end of the turn but if it activates in combat it disappears after the round.So i dont know whatever it is a bug or no....I want to ask why should he have this talent if he cant use it properly after it activates...Kinda wanna see a reply from a Moderator
sry, i'm no moderator, but basically sneaky sneaky makes the user with that talent go invisible at the end of their turn (the start of the enemy turn) then goes away at the start of their turn. I think it was intentional since they didnt want yohr to be op and have hide at the start of every turn he has (it is possible for that to happen).

P.S. If you did moo manchu, it is the same talent as the corrupted lions.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
220
This is best used in combination with cheap shot or repel boarders
(although i prefer cheap shot since it does more) the double damage from sneaky will still take effect
sneaky sneaky was (in my opinion) created to save pets/companions from being easily targeted and defeated, this allows them to survive the "unkind" seas and worlds P101 has to offer

Ensign
May 01, 2011
28
Jonathan Nightinga... on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:
sry, i'm no moderator, but basically sneaky sneaky makes the user with that talent go invisible at the end of their turn (the start of the enemy turn) then goes away at the start of their turn. I think it was intentional since they didnt want yohr to be op and have hide at the start of every turn he has (it is possible for that to happen).

P.S. If you did moo manchu, it is the same talent as the corrupted lions.
Lol no problem i appreciate that you want to answer my question.Yeah i understand what you want to say but:
1.Sneaky Sneaky gives a chance to hide yohr(its not guaranteed)
2.There isnt much use of it in defensive purpose,the talent even messes up a bit the fight cause instead of taking the hit yohr hides and lets wounded companions die for example
3.Isnt it easier just lower the chance of activating instead of letting it activate every turn and let yohr do nothing?
And i did Moo Manchu :D Thx for the answer :)

Ensign
May 12, 2011
42
NCWFanatic on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
Lol no problem i appreciate that you want to answer my question.Yeah i understand what you want to say but:
1.Sneaky Sneaky gives a chance to hide yohr(its not guaranteed)
2.There isnt much use of it in defensive purpose,the talent even messes up a bit the fight cause instead of taking the hit yohr hides and lets wounded companions die for example
3.Isnt it easier just lower the chance of activating instead of letting it activate every turn and let yohr do nothing?
And i did Moo Manchu :D Thx for the answer :)
1. you can turn that into an advantage, having yohr with repel or cheap shot to do more damage, with him buffed, he should be able to deal a lot of damage before someone gets to you if yohr is 2 squares somewhere in front of you

2. I see what you mean there, but i think of it like a survival tactic. Yohr's talent can be good if you know how to use it

3. put cheap shot or repel boarders on him so he wont be all that useless during the enemies turn when he's hidden.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
This can be a great talent defensively speaking

If yohr is hidden this can happen

Repel boarders rank 3 in hide attack they do Vengenance strike then riposte and relentless or

Cheap shot rank 3 immobilising the enemy and wounding them horrifically along with chains

(I am unsure of yohr epics)

It can be great with musketeers to defend and can be used in any situation to your advantage

Ensign
May 01, 2011
28
Jonathan Nightinga... on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
1. you can turn that into an advantage, having yohr with repel or cheap shot to do more damage, with him buffed, he should be able to deal a lot of damage before someone gets to you if yohr is 2 squares somewhere in front of you

2. I see what you mean there, but i think of it like a survival tactic. Yohr's talent can be good if you know how to use it

3. put cheap shot or repel boarders on him so he wont be all that useless during the enemies turn when he's hidden.
Hmmm you may be right anyway i'll put him repel or cheap when the update comes cause i saw somewher they gonna get a promotion(except baar i think) in the next update
Thank You Everyone for the help

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
NCWFanatic on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
Hmmm you may be right anyway i'll put him repel or cheap when the update comes cause i saw somewher they gonna get a promotion(except baar i think) in the next update
Thank You Everyone for the help
A promotion?! That could really be hinting to grizzleheim?

Ensign
May 01, 2011
28
No not grizzleheim cause they promote with gold valencia is the next world i can assure you

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
NCWFanatic on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
No not grizzleheim cause they promote with gold valencia is the next world i can assure you
If grizzleheim is planned they will still promote with gold