Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Year of the horse joke...

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Gandry: I bet you boochbeard, I can make you talk like a horse!
Boochbeard: Haha well good luck ye scurvy scallywag!

10 mins of arguing later...

Gandry: Well I guess you are too good yer bearded blunderer, but I will one day fool ye, that's right my cap'n right?
Boochbeard: NAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Gandry:
Subodai: Only I khan talk like that

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:

Gandry: Well I guess you are too good yer bearded blunderer, but I will one day fool ye, that's right my cap'n right?
Gandry:
Very clever. Thank you for the great giggle.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
"Why Subodai, what's with ye long face?"
"Well, Ratbeard. My best Stallion, from Filly, is getting mare-ied, and the groom didn't ask me to be in the bridle party."
"Well, the wedding was a spur of the moment decision...and I thought he be from Canter-bury."
"Yes it was a sudden decision, but it is almost as if he has blinders on."
"Well, maybe he be just horsing around with ye...I wouldn't go and stirrup any trouble."
"Very true, but that is not my mane concern."
"What else be tuggin' at ye reins, Subodai?"
"Well, to be honest I am flat broke...I have been out to pasture furlong time and now I no longer have a buck."
"Oh my, lost yer buck have ye...well, I'm sure you'll be out of the gait again and be gettin' back in the saddle soon."
"Thanks, Ratbeard. You have cheered me up a little bit. You're a good coach."
"Sure thing Subodai, now could you close the door- what, were ye born in a barn?"
"Neigh!"

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Golden Guardian on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:

Gandry:
Love the joke Golden Guardian- very funny for sure.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
"Well, Ratbeard. My best Stallion, from Filly, is getting mare-ied, and the groom didn't ask me to be in the bridle party."
"Well, the wedding was a spur of the moment decision...and I thought he be from Canter-bury."
"Well, maybe he be just horsing around with ye...I wouldn't go and stirrup any trouble."
"Well, to be honest I am flat broke...I have been out to pasture furlong time and now I no longer have a buck."
"Oh my, lost yer buck have ye...well, I'm sure you'll be out of the gait again and be gettin' back in the saddle soon."
"Sure thing Subodai, now could you close the door- what, were ye born in a barn?"
"Neigh!"

Oh my goodness my eyes have rolled so many times I am dizzy lol. Wonderful chain of puns. Exemplary. You sailed right over the oxer on those.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Oh my goodness my eyes have rolled so many times I am dizzy lol. Wonderful chain of puns. Exemplary. You sailed right over the oxer on those.
Thank you Chrissy! And you had me double checking to make sure I knew just what oxer meant- nice one.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Chrissy! And you had me double checking to make sure I knew just what oxer meant- nice one.
Wowsers your gonna gimme night-mares with all those horse jokes that cracked me up! I should take a break at the prancing pony, with a second, no third breakfast. Maybe later I will visit the local horse race with Bat Masterson, but he is only interested if the race is neck and neck.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
I love all of the puns. Unfortunately I can't think of any more to reply with. Thanks for the laugh any way.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Golden Guardian on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Wowsers your gonna gimme night-mares with all those horse jokes that cracked me up! I should take a break at the prancing pony, with a second, no third breakfast. Maybe later I will visit the local horse race with Bat Masterson, but he is only interested if the race is neck and neck.
Love the additional horse puns Golden Guardian- I almost felt as if I was at the tracks, taking in a good race. Glad to have given you a bit of a laugh and thanks for bringing some laughs my way as well.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Beautiful Dino, Our Golden Guardian with the heart of a Hobbit. Well when you live in Middle Earth that just goes with the territory.

Captain
May 16, 2011
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
"Neigh!"

I'm a bit late on this...... I was thinking about this thread and something to say....... I spent a half-hour looking for this thread........ Anyway!

Nice Valkoor, you still "rein" king of the puns. Yet my puns are still "bridled", and "neck and neck" with your puns.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Drat, I missed the mane event, so I guess I'll just hoof it out of here.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Thunder Hawk on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
I'm a bit late on this...... I was thinking about this thread and something to say....... I spent a half-hour looking for this thread........ Anyway!

Nice Valkoor, you still "rein" king of the puns. Yet my puns are still "bridled", and "neck and neck" with your puns.
Lol, Hank- nice puns you got there...you must work out, your funny bone that is! Well I guess, it could end up being a Frodo finish Oh, wait that's not a horse joke- (but the only clever one I could think of that rhymed with photo and I think Dino might enjoy it)

It appears that we will have to do some "jockeying" for position and if in the process we knock down a young lass, well we best be helping that "gall-up". The runner up will have to buy the other one a hot dog with "horse"radish and the victor must go around yelling "I whinny, I whinny" throughout their "neigh"borhood, while carrying a horse on their "bareback". Be wary though, I have not yet fully "harnessed" my complete pun potential, as some of my jokes could still use some "grooming".

I can tell you that it will be a hard fought battle and won't be a "cinch" for either of us to win.

Oh, and what do you call a seat for riding a horse, that is made of feathers and can transmit TV and radio signals?
- A saddle-lite

And one more...what do you call a wheat product that always double checks it's work?
- A Thorough-bread.

And another...what kind of animal has quills and is half pig, half horse?
- A pork-e-quine

Seriously, love your puns and jokes Hank- on all the threads. Thanks for the laughs!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Lol, Hank- nice puns you got there...you must work out, your funny bone that is! Well I guess, it could end up being a Frodo finish Oh, wait that's not a horse joke- (but the only clever one I could think of that rhymed with photo and I think Dino might enjoy it)

It appears that we will have to do some "jockeying" for position and if in the process we knock down a young lass, well we best be helping that "gall-up". The runner up will have to buy the other one a hot dog with "horse"radish and the victor must go around yelling "I whinny, I whinny" throughout their "neigh"borhood, while carrying a horse on their "bareback". Be wary though, I have not yet fully "harnessed" my complete pun potential, as some of my jokes could still use some "grooming".

I can tell you that it will be a hard fought battle and won't be a "cinch" for either of us to win.

Oh, and what do you call a seat for riding a horse, that is made of feathers and can transmit TV and radio signals?
- A saddle-lite

And one more...what do you call a wheat product that always double checks it's work?
- A Thorough-bread.

And another...what kind of animal has quills and is half pig, half horse?
- A pork-e-quine

Seriously, love your puns and jokes Hank- on all the threads. Thanks for the laughs!
*Holding sides and is hoarse from laughing* Oh Hank, what have you done You have set him off and there is NO telling how many furlongs he is gonna get out of this herd of puns.

Nothing like a good touch of Valkoorisms to start your day.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
*Holding sides and is hoarse from laughing* Oh Hank, what have you done You have set him off and there is NO telling how many furlongs he is gonna get out of this herd of puns.

Nothing like a good touch of Valkoorisms to start your day.
Well, that can do it. Not bad puns, but plenty of groans, so they're very stable puns.

Some may think this is a bit lame . But hay , it's a good way to harness creativity.

That's it for now, 'cause I mare not have to trot off.

Project Mortarshell: In progress. Armadillo Farming: In progress