yeah, like i noticed

AuthorMessage
Crush-er
Apr 09, 2011
261
i just noticed i have over 200 post now! [hehe, I'm not ALWAYS looking at it, haha]

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
6206
MightySwashbuckler... on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
i just noticed i have over 200 post now! [hehe, I'm not ALWAYS looking at it, haha]
Well you Sure do. Congrats on rise in rank as you continue in your business of improving the game and the players knowledge of such. Not to mention all the giggles. Well done.

Dear One Defender
Jun 17, 2013
2747
MightySwashbuckler... on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
i just noticed i have over 200 post now! [hehe, I'm not ALWAYS looking at it, haha]
Well Quiver Me Lumbers- how did we miss that. Congratulations to you MightySwashbuckler. Just because we were snoozing on the job doesn't mean we don't appreciate you- because I know we surely do. You have lots of great input and contributions to the boards. So again I say "CONGRATULATIONS- ON YOUR NEW PROMOTION"

Crush-er
Apr 09, 2011
261
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
Well you Sure do. Congrats on rise in rank as you continue in your business of improving the game and the players knowledge of such. Not to mention all the giggles. Well done.
haha thanks

Dreamy Dreamer
May 16, 2011
553
Well congrats then, (Al)Mighty Swashbuckler for Gunner's Mate! With all the congratulations going around, it would be hard to not remember to congratulate people. *Shoots a glance at own rank*

Dear One Defender
Jun 17, 2013
2747
Thunder Hawk on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Well congrats then, (Al)Mighty Swashbuckler for Gunner's Mate! With all the congratulations going around, it would be hard to not remember to congratulate people. *Shoots a glance at own rank*
Well blow me down! Another one missed. I am officially demoting myself (unless Golden Guardian would like to do the honors for me )

A Bosun you are Thunderchu9801 and a congratulations well deserved for your rise in rank! So without even further delay- CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Dreamy Dreamer
May 16, 2011
553
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Well blow me down! Another one missed. I am officially demoting myself (unless Golden Guardian would like to do the honors for me )

A Bosun you are Thunderchu9801 and a congratulations well deserved for your rise in rank! So without even further delay- CONGRATULATIONS!!!
*Puts on best Elvis Presley impression*

"Thank you. Thank you very much"


Puppy Lover
Oct 15, 2012
449
Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
6206
Thunder Hawk on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Well congrats then, (Al)Mighty Swashbuckler for Gunner's Mate! With all the congratulations going around, it would be hard to not remember to congratulate people. *Shoots a glance at own rank*
Yes, congrats to you too. All your hard work and rising of rank has not gone unnoticed, I am so thrilled to see others stepping up and doing this. That way it's not going to become some inflated popularity contest, it will just be fellow pirates noticing the deeds of others and giving the well deserved pat on the back.
Your deeds are noted and back soundly patted. Congratulations.