Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yeah, I kinda forgot...

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Big week for me this week lots going on! Those who know me know why..... In the midst of trying to research old and new crazy (confused joy that can only happen because of us) I sort of forgot about the spiral until this morning when I was like I wonder what's going on. Looks like not much yet. I am trying to grasp at something new. My latest art piece has taken over the upstairs counter and people keep asking if it needs watering. . I just say its genuine imitation foliage with a faux finish. Well, at least its not plaster! It's done being painted WHEN I'M FINISHED! don't turn me into this thing . Hopefully, after becoming a healer in real life. I shall return. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH MULTICOLORED PAPERWORK??? I have a suspicion the whole thing is run by Vogons

"Here is what to do if you want to get a lift from a Vogon: forget it. They are one of the most unpleasant races in the Galaxy. Not actually evil, but bad-tempered, bureaucratic, officious and callous. They wouldn't even lift a finger to save their own grandmothers from the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal without orders - signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters. The best way to get a drink out of a Vogon is to stick your finger down his throat, and the best way to irritate him is to feed his grandmother to the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal. On no account should you allow a Vogon to read poetry at you."

I knew it!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
Big week for me this week lots going on! Those who know me know why..... In the midst of trying to research old and new crazy (confused joy that can only happen because of us) I sort of forgot about the spiral until this morning when I was like I wonder what's going on. Looks like not much yet. I am trying to grasp at something new. My latest art piece has taken over the upstairs counter and people keep asking if it needs watering. . I just say its genuine imitation foliage with a faux finish. Well, at least its not plaster! It's done being painted WHEN I'M FINISHED! don't turn me into this thing . Hopefully, after becoming a healer in real life. I shall return. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH MULTICOLORED PAPERWORK??? I have a suspicion the whole thing is run by Vogons

"Here is what to do if you want to get a lift from a Vogon: forget it. They are one of the most unpleasant races in the Galaxy. Not actually evil, but bad-tempered, bureaucratic, officious and callous. They wouldn't even lift a finger to save their own grandmothers from the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal without orders - signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters. The best way to get a drink out of a Vogon is to stick your finger down his throat, and the best way to irritate him is to feed his grandmother to the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal. On no account should you allow a Vogon to read poetry at you."

I knew it!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
I have not forgotten you, Dante, I fact I mentioned you to Finn as in "wondering where you were" If you want to see something interesting read the newsletter or the last Falmea Friday - things look promising for P101!

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:

I knew it!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Glad your back, man!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Howdie, from the southern part of the Spiral.

-Indigo