Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

WSAD or Arrow Keys?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
You decide!
I choose WSAD because most games use 'em, and it's best just to go with the flow.
Jacob

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Beautifulmonkey on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
You decide!
I choose WSAD because most games use 'em, and it's best just to go with the flow.
Jacob
With me it depends on what I am doing and for how long. I generally use the arrows but if I am farming chests in a repeatable pattern for any length of time my hand gets sore and I switch to WSAD to give my hand a break. I do tend to run into more walls that way as I am not very ambidextrous.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Wsad, for me! It frees my left hand for ship battles!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Beautifulmonkey on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
You decide!
Jacob
Arrow

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I usually use the arrow keys because I have more control.

Administrator
Added a poll for you! Thanks for the fun question!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 21, 2012
Mainly, I use WASD, but when I'm having to collect items while moving I use the arrow keys so I can press the X key.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I use both but I would say that I use the WSAD more. Like others I like the fact that they are right next to the ship battle #s 1-4. I also prefer hitting the X to interact instead of double clicking because often I left click and hold and move the mouse for a different angle as my pirate runs around. But I definitely use the arrows as well.

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
was on April Fifth? It's really cool because the poll was posted by you on the day before, as if you knew my birthday coming! Thanks again, I appreciate the positive feedback.

Jacob

Administrator
Beautifulmonkey on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
was on April Fifth? It's really cool because the poll was posted by you on the day before, as if you knew my birthday coming! Thanks again, I appreciate the positive feedback.

Jacob
I didn't! Happy Birthday!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*