Wow, just wow. xD

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 12, 2012
3
Ok, so today I was playing on my level 15 Buccaneer and I saw this guy just standing there so I go up to him and call his name so he says "what" and I say "I need help questing" and so he then says "what's in it for me?", I say "Good Karma". So now guess what his response was, A) nah. B) Ok, lets go. C) no thanks. If you chose neither you were correct, he actually just walked away into another zone so yea that was a sort of funny little convo I just had to share. Have any of you had an experience like this?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9112
MizterFlame on Feb 27, 2016 wrote:
Ok, so today I was playing on my level 15 Buccaneer and I saw this guy just standing there so I go up to him and call his name so he says "what" and I say "I need help questing" and so he then says "what's in it for me?", I say "Good Karma". So now guess what his response was, A) nah. B) Ok, lets go. C) no thanks. If you chose neither you were correct, he actually just walked away into another zone so yea that was a sort of funny little convo I just had to share. Have any of you had an experience like this?
Ahoy MizterFlame and welcome to the Message Boards! Unfortunately such an experience can be common, but I must say the pirate in question has NO obligation to help you just because you asked him.
You can try going to Avery's Court and ask generally if anyone could help you or alternatively ask here for a group to help you.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
536
MizterFlame on Feb 27, 2016 wrote:
Ok, so today I was playing on my level 15 Buccaneer and I saw this guy just standing there so I go up to him and call his name so he says "what" and I say "I need help questing" and so he then says "what's in it for me?", I say "Good Karma". So now guess what his response was, A) nah. B) Ok, lets go. C) no thanks. If you chose neither you were correct, he actually just walked away into another zone so yea that was a sort of funny little convo I just had to share. Have any of you had an experience like this?
Welcome to the message boards. I was finishing the game. And after that. I told my friend Helpful Aurora Parker that I had deviled eggs to make. The next 3 or 2 times we met after that. She greeted me saying " Hey Jake ( Her nickname for me because my is named Jacob)! How are the deviled eggs? XD "

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6204
MizterFlame on Feb 27, 2016 wrote:
Ok, so today I was playing on my level 15 Buccaneer and I saw this guy just standing there so I go up to him and call his name so he says "what" and I say "I need help questing" and so he then says "what's in it for me?", I say "Good Karma". So now guess what his response was, A) nah. B) Ok, lets go. C) no thanks. If you chose neither you were correct, he actually just walked away into another zone so yea that was a sort of funny little convo I just had to share. Have any of you had an experience like this?
Welcome to the message boards MizterFlame. Keep trying, there are lots of us Message Board Marauders out there (You DO realize that you are one now? ) that will be more than happy to help a fellow Marauder out.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
629
darkmoordude on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards. I was finishing the game. And after that. I told my friend Helpful Aurora Parker that I had deviled eggs to make. The next 3 or 2 times we met after that. She greeted me saying " Hey Jake ( Her nickname for me because my is named Jacob)! How are the deviled eggs? XD "
XD rofl lolololol deviled eggs? ahahahaaa lololol i am either very obtuse or that was completely random post? lololol poor kid says basically, hey asked for help and the person i asked felt needed payment of some sort.. and you say deviled eggs? were you offering to give the eggs to this kid so he could then pay for a future helper? lol i might just need coffee but for real your reply to the kids post made me laugh to tears irl XD i love this community.. lolol
stormy jen silver

Ensign
Jul 12, 2012
3
darkmoordude on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards. I was finishing the game. And after that. I told my friend Helpful Aurora Parker that I had deviled eggs to make. The next 3 or 2 times we met after that. She greeted me saying " Hey Jake ( Her nickname for me because my is named Jacob)! How are the deviled eggs? XD "
I found that to be very funny lol.

Ensign
Jul 12, 2012
3
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards MizterFlame. Keep trying, there are lots of us Message Board Marauders out there (You DO realize that you are one now? ) that will be more than happy to help a fellow Marauder out.
Thanks for the nice welcome and offer .

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
536
If you're wondering about the deviled eggs. It was Christmas eve.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
629
darkmoordude on Mar 1, 2016 wrote:
If you're wondering about the deviled eggs. It was Christmas eve.
was making me hungry to be honest lol
stormy jen silver

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
536