Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Worlds Of The Spiral

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
SPOILERS FOR STORYLINE!
Hello, fellow pirates! I just wanted to take a moment and list the worlds of the Spiral (excluding ones we've already been to), along with a short description, how it could be linked to our hunt for the map to El Dorado, and some other notes. Here we go!

Krokotopia- The Rosetta Stone, recovered at the end of Aquila, could have us traveling to this world (specifically Rosetta Skyway) fairly soon, possibly after we go to Valencia (part two). I would love to see manders in Pirate101.

Rajah- After the short mini-storyline in Marleybone and even getting some companions (both of which I have, with one of them having the most damage output, if I'm not mistaken), there is a small chance that we may go to this land, although I can't really see how this could tie into our quests, however.
Grizzleheim- Most likely the location of Erika the Red, I have a slightly different idea about this– Instead of going to Grizzleheim or Wintertusk, I think it would be cool if we found out that she was dead, and go to Asgard and do a small storyline concerning the Grizzlheim-ian gods :)
Iggy Ferric- For those of you who don't know, Ignus Ferric is the (assumed) dwarven fire scholar in the Arcanum, in Wizard101. He is Scottish, a favorite of mine, and I think it would be cool to stop by wherever he lives and meet some Scottish dwarves (ahem, Gimli).
Polaris- I believe that Blind Mew once said that there is no doubt in the fact that we will go to Polaris- I agree. There is no way we can't go there after the Napoleguin issue, and it would be cool to catch some references to the problems coming or already come that our wizards faced.
Kembaalung- I particularly loved this small zone in Wizard101, and would like to see it in Pirate. Maybe a Tale of Four Dungeons update..?
Avalon and Zafaria- I would like these worlds to show up, although perhaps not in this arc. There could be a great deal of attacks and companions, due to all the spears and swords that show up here.
Other- Some of the less known worlds, such as Wallaru, Yago, Empyrea, and Alissar could have a sort of Avernus setup, only visiting one skyway to do a couple short quests or such.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you consider these ideas. I may enter a part two on this thread as there are much more worlds I would like to write about, and feel free to add any worlds that you feel need a shout out!
Dashing Duncan Quinn, Level 65 Privateer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
dk4vision on Feb 12, 2016 wrote:
SPOILERS FOR STORYLINE!
Hello, fellow pirates! I just wanted to take a moment and list the worlds of the Spiral (excluding ones we've already been to), along with a short description, how it could be linked to our hunt for the map to El Dorado, and some other notes. Here we go!

Krokotopia- The Rosetta Stone, recovered at the end of Aquila, could have us traveling to this world (specifically Rosetta Skyway) fairly soon, possibly after we go to Valencia (part two). I would love to see manders in Pirate101.

Rajah- After the short mini-storyline in Marleybone and even getting some companions (both of which I have, with one of them having the most damage output, if I'm not mistaken), there is a small chance that we may go to this land, although I can't really see how this could tie into our quests, however.
Grizzleheim- Most likely the location of Erika the Red, I have a slightly different idea about this– Instead of going to Grizzleheim or Wintertusk, I think it would be cool if we found out that she was dead, and go to Asgard and do a small storyline concerning the Grizzlheim-ian gods :)
Iggy Ferric- For those of you who don't know, Ignus Ferric is the (assumed) dwarven fire scholar in the Arcanum, in Wizard101. He is Scottish, a favorite of mine, and I think it would be cool to stop by wherever he lives and meet some Scottish dwarves (ahem, Gimli).
Polaris- I believe that Blind Mew once said that there is no doubt in the fact that we will go to Polaris- I agree. There is no way we can't go there after the Napoleguin issue, and it would be cool to catch some references to the problems coming or already come that our wizards faced.
Kembaalung- I particularly loved this small zone in Wizard101, and would like to see it in Pirate. Maybe a Tale of Four Dungeons update..?
Avalon and Zafaria- I would like these worlds to show up, although perhaps not in this arc. There could be a great deal of attacks and companions, due to all the spears and swords that show up here.
Other- Some of the less known worlds, such as Wallaru, Yago, Empyrea, and Alissar could have a sort of Avernus setup, only visiting one skyway to do a couple short quests or such.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you consider these ideas. I may enter a part two on this thread as there are much more worlds I would like to write about, and feel free to add any worlds that you feel need a shout out!
I've never heard of some of these worlds and wonder how they would "fit" into the Pirate theme of the game.
( Wallaru, Yago, Empyrea, & Alisssar, what are they? )
Avalon? No, too "high fantasy" fits best with W101.
Zafaria? To me, its possible, as historically there was once a Pirate Kingdom on the Isle of Madagascar.
Krokotopia has some of the most mentions in this game; it's also a world origin choice for our pirates. However, we don't need to go there because of the Rosetta Stone - its served its purpose. We could be going there to explore the actions of Deacon, though. Why was he there? What did he discover?
Grizzleheim or a colony ( CDeWinter speculated a Vinland type world. ) As you pointed out the best place to start a search for a Bear ( especially one named Erica the Red ) would be Grizzleheim, which is also a world origin choice.
Is the Arcanum in Celestia? I don't remember Iggy.
Kimbaalong is a mini dungeon in W101, I don't think we'll be going there. We don't go to Olympus. or Barkingham Palace.
Why haven't you mentioned Darkmoor? Besides Krok, it has received the same amount of mentions in this game, it's also the world of an enemy and Madame Vadima.
Rajah has such a small mention that I'm not sure we'll be seeing it until after we finish the first story arc.
Polaris is a definite bet as it has a strong story line link. It may also be where Erica is hiding.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
dk4vision on Feb 12, 2016 wrote:
SPOILERS FOR STORYLINE!

I personally really like the idea of going to Asgard only problem is that Asgard is for Vikings Erika the red is an elusive trader so it may not be possible, Blind Mew has said worlds like Avalon are too far back in history too be piratical and it's unlikely it will be happening also what about Darkmoor?

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 12, 2016 wrote:
I've never heard of some of these worlds and wonder how they would "fit" into the Pirate theme of the game.
( Wallaru, Yago, Empyrea, & Alisssar, what are they? )
Avalon? No, too "high fantasy" fits best with W101.
Zafaria? To me, its possible, as historically there was once a Pirate Kingdom on the Isle of Madagascar.
Krokotopia has some of the most mentions in this game; it's also a world origin choice for our pirates. However, we don't need to go there because of the Rosetta Stone - its served its purpose. We could be going there to explore the actions of Deacon, though. Why was he there? What did he discover?
Grizzleheim or a colony ( CDeWinter speculated a Vinland type world. ) As you pointed out the best place to start a search for a Bear ( especially one named Erica the Red ) would be Grizzleheim, which is also a world origin choice.
Is the Arcanum in Celestia? I don't remember Iggy.
Kimbaalong is a mini dungeon in W101, I don't think we'll be going there. We don't go to Olympus. or Barkingham Palace.
Why haven't you mentioned Darkmoor? Besides Krok, it has received the same amount of mentions in this game, it's also the world of an enemy and Madame Vadima.
Rajah has such a small mention that I'm not sure we'll be seeing it until after we finish the first story arc.
Polaris is a definite bet as it has a strong story line link. It may also be where Erica is hiding.
I was just throwing out some barely mentioned worlds that are talked about in Wizard101.
Wallaru is a sort of Australia-Native America based world, with rabbits and zebras and such.
Yago and Empyrea are astral, heavenly worlds mentioned in Wysteria.
As for Alissar, it was mentioned once somewhere in Zafaria: I just wanted to fit in one more
The Arcanum is an otherworldly second Ravenwood (like high school after middle school): I thought most people knew about this. You meet Ignus Ferric at around Level 107, so I wouldn't expect many to know him.
Also, I don't consider a whole zone, two companions, and a mini-storyline in Marleybone a 'small mention'.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 13, 2016 wrote:
I personally really like the idea of going to Asgard only problem is that Asgard is for Vikings Erika the red is an elusive trader so it may not be possible, Blind Mew has said worlds like Avalon are too far back in history too be piratical and it's unlikely it will be happening also what about Darkmoor?
Vikings could be traders or pirates ( one kind of blended into the other ) the only requirement to enter Valhalla was a heroic death in battle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
dk4vision on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
I was just throwing out some barely mentioned worlds that are talked about in Wizard101.
Wallaru is a sort of Australia-Native America based world, with rabbits and zebras and such.
Yago and Empyrea are astral, heavenly worlds mentioned in Wysteria.
As for Alissar, it was mentioned once somewhere in Zafaria: I just wanted to fit in one more
The Arcanum is an otherworldly second Ravenwood (like high school after middle school): I thought most people knew about this. You meet Ignus Ferric at around Level 107, so I wouldn't expect many to know him.
Also, I don't consider a whole zone, two companions, and a mini-storyline in Marleybone a 'small mention'.
The whole zone was in Marleybone, so I don't count it as a Rajah mention. Only twice is Rajah mentioned as a place with a connection to the storyline. About our parents ( this might be important ) and about the guy who was connected to the destruction of the Zephyr.