Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

World expansion possibileties that get overlooked

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
So some times when somebody mentions a new world people say there might not be a world but a world expansion and they're always thinking about valencia or monquista but i have some that i have never seen mentioned.

1. mooshu: ya you heard me right i said mooshu while it has 3 skyways already i have seen blockades for a unseen skyway that seems to be called shoshun skyway which indicates that there may be an expansion to mooshu.

2. avernus:Really it only has 2 quest mentions and no docks there HAS to be an expansion sometime.

3.marlybone: everybody talks about valencia and monquista but marlybone also has only one skyway and theres marlybonian capital that you can't dock at.

4. aquila: see marlybone.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
sirkamron61 on Apr 18, 2016 wrote:
So some times when somebody mentions a new world people say there might not be a world but a world expansion and they're always thinking about valencia or monquista but i have some that i have never seen mentioned.

1. mooshu: ya you heard me right i said mooshu while it has 3 skyways already i have seen blockades for a unseen skyway that seems to be called shoshun skyway which indicates that there may be an expansion to mooshu.

2. avernus:Really it only has 2 quest mentions and no docks there HAS to be an expansion sometime.

3.marlybone: everybody talks about valencia and monquista but marlybone also has only one skyway and theres marlybonian capital that you can't dock at.

4. aquila: see marlybone.
In pirate101 we go to some of the same realms as wizard101 but those other skyways might be the ones in you visit on wizard101 although I haven't actually played wizard101. Also the game has hinted very strongly that we will be going to Valencia again because at the end rat beard questions how we will get to Valencia again.