WOAH GRIZZLEHEIM NEXT?!? PolarBear sneakpeek!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 26, 2012
374
If you log in and see the loadin part before the game, you may see a russian dressed polar bear. The backround looks like a castle Hint hint... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrizzzzzellllheimmmmm!

EPIC

Ensign
Apr 11, 2012
5
I'm thinking they may just be holiday themed backrounds, since christmas is coming
I've seen the polar bear and now have a penguin on mine today!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
814
Golden Guardian on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
If you log in and see the loadin part before the game, you may see a russian dressed polar bear. The backround looks like a castle Hint hint... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrizzzzzellllheimmmmm!

EPIC
Sorry, GG, but those loading screens actually depict Polaris, with a Kremlin style castle, Russian Bear soldiers, French Guard Penguins, and some sort of Ice Queen.

Red Scarlet.

Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
57
Yeah I noticed this I was thinking it is most likely Polaris but I think this might just be for decoration but I do hope the next world is Polaris because it looks super cool

Bosun
Oct 26, 2012
374
Yeah guys It is polaris. I got muddled it up with so many Ice-Worlds I have heard about.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
102
It's just for decoration. These are the same launchers as last years

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
539
Golden Guardian on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
If you log in and see the loadin part before the game, you may see a russian dressed polar bear. The backround looks like a castle Hint hint... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrizzzzzellllheimmmmm!

EPIC
excuse me while i bash my head against the wall while hanging the kingisle employee that first suggested we let the game for the mac
*5 miniutes later*
Ok *ow* first off grizzileheim is not russian it's based of mainly norway,sweden(a place i am from) and finland because that's mainly where most viking's come from and polar bears are from POLARIS not grizzlheim and grizzleheim is more of an anarchy or lawless republic than a monarchy but i do remember it having a "forge" and i need to say 2 more things
2.it's not a hint it's just decoration it appeared last year around this time i know because i saw it
3.i agree i would like to see grizzleheim but personally i would rather see valencia next than krokotopia because it makes the most sense but afterwords here is the list of the rest of the places i would like to go to after krokotopia
skull island part 3
mooshu part 2
marleybone part 2
grizzleheim
valencia part 3(arch finale)

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
9
They are just Holiday decorations they use around this time of year. They're the same ones from last year.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2011
13
This is either Polaris where u have to capture Napoleon penguin, or just decoration.

Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
14
My pirate senses are tingling. I see the new pictures on the log on. I am jumping up and down on one foot, because my other foot is a peg, at the inticapation of the new sky way. I like to give a big thank you out to pirate 101 for the awesome sales and to KI for the empire bundle. The house is gorgeous. Thank you thank you.

Ensign
Mar 19, 2011
3
Golden Guardian on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
If you log in and see the loadin part before the game, you may see a russian dressed polar bear. The backround looks like a castle Hint hint... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrizzzzzellllheimmmmm!

EPIC
nice cant wait!!! this is going to be awesome

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
58
The next world has to be polaris. They wouldn't bring it up in the napoleguin puppet show if it wasn't

Administrator
burningtaco13 on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
They are just Holiday decorations they use around this time of year. They're the same ones from last year.
QFT!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
362
morgan299o on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
nice cant wait!!! this is going to be awesome
you poor guys

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
135
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
QFT!
I wish i knew what this ment

Ensign
Jan 24, 2009
5
It's not Grizzleheim it's polaris hint hint nepoliguin

Administrator
Grizzley117 on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
I wish i knew what this ment
QFT = Quoted for truth.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
12
Grizzleheim?! Did you say Grizzleheim?! He said Grizzleheim!

Ensign
Oct 30, 2012
1
Here are 2 reasons this obviously can't be Grizzleheim 1. Ok if you have been far enough in pirate101 you know that you have to rescue Nepoliguin (sorry I think I spelled it wrong) who was the general of polaris 2. If you just stop and think you know that each world is based on a country or area in the world. And I know some people already said this but Grizzleheim is a Finland/Sweden type world and Polaris is a Russia type world

Gavin Debouff