Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdoctor gear?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 16, 2009
I am a level 62 witchdoctor and was wondering where I could get some good totems/charms/rings at.

I'd prefer to get ones that give cards

Cards I'm looking for

The Big Guns
Any swashbuckler/buccaneer attack
Heals
Mojo Reaver
Mojo Blade
Jobu's Embrace

Thanks!

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
Grohl at Nevermind Cave on Knossos drops great outfit gear for Aquila and its the quickest boss fight.

Gorgonic Cloak - Back Stab - Outfit
Hades’ Soccusi - Critical Strike +3 (Melee) - Boots
Robe of Thanatos - Great Juju - Outfit
Hood of Thanatos - Mojo Storm - Hat
Gorgonic Exomis - Assasssin's Mist - Hat
Hades Cowl - The Big Guns - Hat

Diskylos in Illios or Zeena in Achea are the quickest fights for charm, totem and ring drops:
Stygian Charm - Assassin’s Strike - Charm
Patch of Chthonic Rage - Vicious Charge - Totem
Tiresuas’ Clairvoyant Patch - Leviathan’s Call - Totem

Weapon: Medea’s Crook – Staffy Weapon: 137 to 229 Damage (range 3) with Improved Mojo Blast 2 found in Medea's Sanctum.

Marleybone Gear: Bishop or Underdog, but personally I'd go with Underdog since its far quicker.
Theoricus' Turban - Mojo Blade - Hat
The Shoes of the Houndini - Mojo Storm - Boots (I think these are the best boots for Witchdoctors with the dodge boost)

Ring of Lord Gloucester - Critical Strike +3 (Melee) - Ring from Meowzer's Lair

MooShu Gear:
Black Jade Shenyi - Revive - Outfit from Earth Temple
Tengu's Masterful Charm - Mojo Storm - Charm from Fire or Water Guardian

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Wicked Victor Arms... on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Grohl at Nevermind Cave on Knossos drops great outfit gear for Aquila and its the quickest boss fight.

Gorgonic Cloak - Back Stab - Outfit
Hades’ Soccusi - Critical Strike +3 (Melee) - Boots
Robe of Thanatos - Great Juju - Outfit
Hood of Thanatos - Mojo Storm - Hat
Gorgonic Exomis - Assasssin's Mist - Hat
Hades Cowl - The Big Guns - Hat

Diskylos in Illios or Zeena in Achea are the quickest fights for charm, totem and ring drops:
Stygian Charm - Assassin’s Strike - Charm
Patch of Chthonic Rage - Vicious Charge - Totem
Tiresuas’ Clairvoyant Patch - Leviathan’s Call - Totem

Weapon: Medea’s Crook – Staffy Weapon: 137 to 229 Damage (range 3) with Improved Mojo Blast 2 found in Medea's Sanctum.

Marleybone Gear: Bishop or Underdog, but personally I'd go with Underdog since its far quicker.
Theoricus' Turban - Mojo Blade - Hat
The Shoes of the Houndini - Mojo Storm - Boots (I think these are the best boots for Witchdoctors with the dodge boost)

Ring of Lord Gloucester - Critical Strike +3 (Melee) - Ring from Meowzer's Lair

MooShu Gear:
Black Jade Shenyi - Revive - Outfit from Earth Temple
Tengu's Masterful Charm - Mojo Storm - Charm from Fire or Water Guardian
Welcome to the message board family Victor . This is a nice collection of drops and stats. Nice attention to detail. Good information is highly appreciated here. Thank you.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Bishop has one of the greatest variety of witchdoctor gear I found. Though hard to beat, his drops are worth it.
I recently found out another treasure:
Phule's Medallion
2 damage
2 resist
gives Mojo Blade

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Undead Obeah on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
Bishop has one of the greatest variety of witchdoctor gear I found. Though hard to beat, his drops are worth it.
I recently found out another treasure:
Phule's Medallion
2 damage
2 resist
gives Mojo Blade
You are right, that is a great drop. The hard part is getting that slippery Phule to actually drop something as he skitters away. I have farmed him so much I have lost track and I never get anything but gold. Lol, that is one rich phule.

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
Just got two other good Witchdoctor items from MooShu while farming the Fire Guardian:

Totem: Earthen Charm - Valor's Fortress - 3 Will, 7 Resistance (replaced Tiresuas’ Clairvoyant Patch with this)
Ring: Reckless Ring - Vicious Charge - 3 Will, 7 Resistance

I'm liking these items more because of the Will bonus. Most of the Aquila gear doesn't give any additional Will just +9 Resistance. You will probably get these too if you're going to farm for that Mojo Storm charm.