Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will Pirate101 see new Producer's Letters from Renee Wooten as well?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
I just finished reading the new Producer's Letter for Wizard101, and zero mention was made of Pirate101 by the new Producer. Falmea is now "Game Director" for Wizard101 - will she be involved in the direction of Pirate101 as well?

Leaving out any reference at all to Pirate101 when these leaders of the company talk about the future only serves to reinforce insecurities we Pirate players have about updates to this game we love.

Where is OUR official Producer's Letter, talking about OUR official future?

Administrator
Halloween Chick on Jun 30, 2021 wrote:
I just finished reading the new Producer's Letter for Wizard101, and zero mention was made of Pirate101 by the new Producer. Falmea is now "Game Director" for Wizard101 - will she be involved in the direction of Pirate101 as well?

Leaving out any reference at all to Pirate101 when these leaders of the company talk about the future only serves to reinforce insecurities we Pirate players have about updates to this game we love.

Where is OUR official Producer's Letter, talking about OUR official future?

Yes, I hope she'll write one for Pirate101 as well! That was the Wizard101 Producer's Letter which we were focusing on getting out due to the upcoming Summer Update for the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Jul 7, 2021 wrote:
Yes, I hope she'll write one for Pirate101 as well! That was the Wizard101 Producer's Letter which we were focusing on getting out due to the upcoming Summer Update for the game.
You only "hope" she'll write one? Don't you know? All we P101 players see is that W101 gets the prime focus - leaving us in the dark and uncertain of the future isn't a very intelligent way to run a game company (imo).
It's more than time that KI recognizes that we're paying customers as well, therefore deserving of the same attention as the other game!

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
anecorbie on Jul 7, 2021 wrote:
You only "hope" she'll write one? Don't you know? All we P101 players see is that W101 gets the prime focus - leaving us in the dark and uncertain of the future isn't a very intelligent way to run a game company (imo).
It's more than time that KI recognizes that we're paying customers as well, therefore deserving of the same attention as the other game!
A thousand yarrrs

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Bat Masterson on Jul 7, 2021 wrote:
So, Bat - are you confirming that Renee is now the Producer for both games? Leah's new title of Game Director seems inclusive of Pirate101 as well. She did say she was going to mention Pirate101 on future KI Live's, even if there is no news.

Even the Wizard101 Producer's Letter should spare a mention for Pirate101, don't you think? Remind those millions of wizard players that people do still play Kingsisle's second MMO. I wish I had a nickel for every wizard I run into who says "yeah, I should try that other game too."