Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why doesn't Ridolfo have pants?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
I was curious as to why the character Ridolfo Capoferro (Unicorn duelist) doesn't have pants. I mean, every other Antropomorphic or human character I've seen, Player, Companion, NPC or Enemy have pants. I mean, even the watermoles have little grass skirts to cover their lower half. And some of the bison's have loin clothes to cover their lower half. I'm just very curious why he is the only character without pants or anything covering his lower section. I honestly think its really funny.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Bosun
May 06, 2009
CaptainAureus on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
I was curious as to why the character Ridolfo Capoferro (Unicorn duelist) doesn't have pants. I mean, every other Antropomorphic or human character I've seen, Player, Companion, NPC or Enemy have pants. I mean, even the watermoles have little grass skirts to cover their lower half. And some of the bison's have loin clothes to cover their lower half. I'm just very curious why he is the only character without pants or anything covering his lower section. I honestly think its really funny.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
He's not the only one. The Wharf Rat Squirts don't wear pants either. I guess their just isn't a tailor who's willing to match their sizes lol. That or their the bold kinda NPCs that like to feel the breeze between their knees. ROFL

On a side note though, I really wanna know why Ridolfo got so many promotions compared to anyone esle. Maybe Ratbeard can explain. Where there just too many designs to leave any of them out? lol

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
CaptainAureus on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~
They wear tights, they still beleive even in real battle, Ballet.

Administrator
It's now a grand tradition that stretches all the way back to our good friend Diego the Duelmaster in Wizard101.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/File:(NPC)_Diego_the_Duelmaster.png

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The tradition stretches back much further. I remember years ago listening to an interview with some of the writers and animators of the old Looney Tunes cartoons talking about censorship, and the changes they had to make to some of the cartoons to make them meet the broadcast code of the day. One of the animators said "I always wandered how long it would take them to notice Porky Pig never wore pants, but they never did."

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
It's now a grand tradition that stretches all the way back to our good friend Diego the Duelmaster in Wizard101.

So all unicorn duelists must NOT wear pants? Hmmmm, sounds a bit odd but if it's their tradition I respect it.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Does iago have pants?
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
CaptainAureus on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
So all unicorn duelists must NOT wear pants? Hmmmm, sounds a bit odd but if it's their tradition I respect it.
yep if he dont have pants, he dont have pants nuff said

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Doctor Z on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
Does iago have pants?
Quiet Zachary Armstrong
Yes, Iago is fully clothed.

Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:

ROFL

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
If you were a unicorn would you wear pants THINK OF THE POWER