Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why do less people post in the worlds section?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
i have noticed that the worlds section don't get as much love compared to the pirates life and shipyards is there a reason to why you don't or rarely post on the worlds section?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 20, 2016 wrote:
i have noticed that the worlds section don't get as much love compared to the pirates life and shipyards is there a reason to why you don't or rarely post on the worlds section?
Unless I'm commenting on the look of the world or general strategies for the mobs there; my posts may be better directed to Pirate's Life or Shipyards ( or more especially ) the Bilge Pump.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Most likely reason is that they are all OLD. The last world designed is Aquila - which was way back in May of 2013.
Most people have been thru them all at least once if not dozens of times and there is nothing really new to post about them because of this.

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012
I don't post on the "Worlds" section because everything that I want to say has already been said so I just steer clear away from the "Worlds" section.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
So what you guys are saying is that if we get an expansion of monquista or we got a new world along with a new world section like Polaris you would be posting there?

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Other than that annoying hydra from the Aquila section, I very rarely post in the worlds section.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I think some people were busy with other things, they rarely post topics, strategies, & other topics in the Worlds sections.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Two reasons, really.

First, the worlds are old. Everything that needs saying about them has probably been said in a thread that is so out-dated that it's locked. I've been through them all with at least a couple of pirates, if not all 18. When you're just marking time, there's really not all that much to be said about a world.

Second, the worlds boards are way down at the bottom of the message boards home page. I'm more likely to see notices of new threads on the more general boards, and respond to those. And, you know, the whole lots of my pirates have already gone through that world thing.