Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why did you choose your Message Board Avatar?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Aug 20, 2014 wrote:
Excellent reason there Chris! Ooh, just got an idea. With your new avatar, perhaps you can request a username change as well.

How 'bout...........ChrisTheStachey!
You can request name changes?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jack morgan933 on Aug 20, 2014 wrote:
I've chose the swashbuckler symbol because I respect & love what it stands for grace, passion, elegance, beauty, style, and adventure their skills with the blade is unlike any other, with speed & agility they almost seem untouchable, without the use of heavy armor, massive strength, or huge weapons their able to fight footloose & everfree like walking on clouds, the insignia of a dagger & rose and what they represent is why I chose it as my avatar.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
That was pure poetry, mate!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
I picked the cool ranch one also.

I'm a bit of a country girl at heart and originally from Texas and it reminds me of home. I grew up riding horses and teaching lessons out at the summer camps when I was younger and the cool ranch icon reminds me of those days and the fun and trouble we used to get in.

~Clumsy Calamity (aka Calamity PixieShade)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Valkoor, I thought I had replied to you earlier, but I may not have actually submitted the post. I have not seen those films in a loooong time, but I did enjoy them. I am also a big fan of The Librarian in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Indigo Ring on Aug 20, 2014 wrote:
Valkoor, I thought I had replied to you earlier, but I may not have actually submitted the post. I have not seen those films in a loooong time, but I did enjoy them. I am also a big fan of The Librarian in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series.

-Indigo
OOok! Me too!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I choose the badge, because it reminds me of the accomplishments and achievements as a pirate101 player. It's more than a badge of honor, it's also a badge of legacy and integrity. The Badge Symbol have a different meaning for my pirate characters below in my opinon.

= Bravery

= Ingenuity

= Reliance

= Inspirational

= Leadership

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Why thank ye, me fair Esperanza I do like to use me thoughts in me writing sometimes.

Deadeye Jack Morgan

Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
Ah, Valencia! I've always been a fan of steampunk styled places, so when I learned about this world for the first time, I was ecstatic. I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to stay there longer in Book 4, but I am looking forward to returning there to continue our hunt for El Dorado, and battling the Armada. It's also the home of fencing, which is what Swashbucklers are best at!

Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
I choose my avatar because this world is the world that has ... UNICORNS! :)

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Because it's home to the most adorable race in the game-THE DUCKS! Also, English Bill is a great source for farming.

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer
Boucan Do It
Current Goal: Defeat Count De Brass!!!