Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

why cant we use Wizard 101 characters?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 03, 2012
sure its fun to be a , , , etc. but why cant we be a wizard101 character if we have one does anyone agree

P.S. by,
Red Sergio Ironside

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
I understand that it is easy to get attached to your characters, but I don't think a wizard would work in this game. First of all, wizards are heros, people who go out and do good in the Spiral. A wizard would not steal or plunder like a pirate, and that is kind of important to the game. Also, wizards are really powerful. Most of the unsavory types a pirate deals with would probably run from a wizard. The story really wouldn't work with a wizard character, it needs a thieving, clever pirate to work.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
madmanthekiller on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
sure its fun to be a , , , etc. but why cant we be a wizard101 character if we have one does anyone agree

P.S. by,
Red Sergio Ironside
Because wizard city is far far far away from skull island.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
THis is kinda ridiculous. Why would we be our wizards in a pirate game? Personally, it would mess up everything about the game. There would have to be all new additions to combat, gear, stats, housing, etc.

No offense to Kingsisle, but I want to stay as far away from WIzard101 as possible. That game is starting to get rundown with too many packs, crowns hungry employees, rude people, etc.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Because we are Pirates, not Wizards... Would you want your pirate in Wizard101? I would hope not, I think you might get crushed... lol

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Well there are tons of reasons. One is it would be insanely hard to make a cross game char.

Dead-eye Luke, lvl 50

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Ruthless Anthony on Jan 11, 2013 wrote:
THis is kinda ridiculous. Why would we be our wizards in a pirate game? Personally, it would mess up everything about the game. There would have to be all new additions to combat, gear, stats, housing, etc.

No offense to Kingsisle, but I want to stay as far away from WIzard101 as possible. That game is starting to get rundown with too many packs, crowns hungry employees, rude people, etc.
I know my favorite people that were famous went away for their reasons. Plus my friends would forget me for not being on in a while. You just go online feed your plants train your pets don't wanna pay for crowns its just farming. They just keep swearing. Also the pack chances are so low. No offense Kingsisle.