Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why can't we destroy certain doubloons?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 25, 2010
From what I've seen, doubloons in Pirate101 act the same as Wizard101's treasure cards. You can use them only once in battle. You can trade them with other pirates. However, you can sell or destroy unwanted treasure cards, while you can't do the same with doubloons.

It's been very annoying getting doubloons I don't want in battle, like those 'push enemies back' ones as it affects targeting a lot, those low level 'summon allies' if you're a higher level, and other ones that may not suit your class (strength doubloons show up all the time for me, a Musketeer who uses the agility attribute).

I'm just hoping that we can destroy doubloons in the future.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Dispose, more like it, but, yes. We may need to dispose some lower level Doubloons sometime soon, other than using them for combat. Cleaning out our doubloon racks may be necessary someday.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Egg timers!

There is a way:

(1) Create a new pirate (you may need to create a new account if your slots are currently full).
(2) Meet your new pirate somewhere
(3) Trade your unloved doubloons to the new pirate
(4) Delete the new pirate

-Indigo