Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who's your favorite bundle companion?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
cat pirate
handsome Dan
hoodoo Cornelius
nausica
cutthroat pirate

my favorite is nausica
who's your favorite?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Arceus and Zap on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
cat pirate
handsome Dan
hoodoo Cornelius
nausica
cutthroat pirate

my favorite is nausica
who's your favorite?
I'm only familiar with Naissica, but I like the look of the cat pirate *sigh* wish I had one.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My ranking:

Cat pirate: I love cats, and he has some great moves - critical animations, his victory dance, etc. (The new Frog swashbuckler Fan Flanders copies his moves, if you are not familiar with Mr. Kitty himself).

Hoodoo Cornelius: I love monkeys too, and HooDoo is unique in terms of his tactical contributions to your side during a fight.

Handsome Dan: Not a huge dog fan (I was raised in a feline-heavy environment), but he is seriously cute in his spiffy Royal Navy uniform, and having a companion who can cast a healing spell is always useful.

Nausica: good solid musketeer. Nice to see more female companions.

Cutthroat pirate: good solid melee companion, but otherwise does not particularly stand out.He is the only one who fairly closely resembles a crown shop companion. (Well, maybe HooDoo and the Crazy Monquiston crossbowman do a bit, but their moves are completely different).

-Indigo

Admiral
May 30, 2010
cat pirate
handsome Dan
hoodoo Cornelius
nausica
cutthroat pirate

my favorite is nausica
who's your favorite?
Definitely the cat pirate. He looks even better after his promotions, and his moves are wonderful.

I love the way Dan sets his jaw before a crit, though.

Hoodoo Cornelius is a giggle to watch, but he'll half-kill himself with Go Bananas! if he doesn't miss. I've learned to use him for clean-up.

Nausica and the cutthroat pirate are both rather bland for me. They're useful enough, just kind of well, boring.

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
cat pirate
handsome Dan
hoodoo Cornelius
nausica
cutthroat pirate

my favorite is nausica
who's your favorite?
My favorite is the Cat Pirate because he has style that just won't quit. Sadly, though, they didn't make him very good. Nausica is by far the most powerful...and most annoying...bundle companion out there.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
cat pirate
handsome Dan
hoodoo Cornelius
nausica
cutthroat pirate

my favorite is nausica
who's your favorite?
I don't have any bundle companions, but I wish that I would have gotten a Boochbeard Bundle for the Cat Pirate. They are so cool, and I love fighting them simply because they look neat.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
Definitely the cat pirate. He looks even better after his promotions, and his moves are wonderful.

I love the way Dan sets his jaw before a crit, though.

Hoodoo Cornelius is a giggle to watch, but he'll half-kill himself with Go Bananas! if he doesn't miss. I've learned to use him for clean-up.

Nausica and the cutthroat pirate are both rather bland for me. They're useful enough, just kind of well, boring.
No, no I love her laugh and her victory rearing up!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
MistyDragon13: "[Cat pirates] are so cool, and I love fighting them simply because they look neat."

Since I had my cat pirate companion for some time before fighting any, I tend to feel guilty when I am fighting them... I feel like I am beating up a friend!

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I generally have problems choosing favorites with everything is always so wonderful but this time I will have to say it's the Cat Pirate. Ya just can't help but giggle at his delightfully cheerful celebration dance. Cornelius is a close second and I am always so tickled at Naissica's delightfully wicked laugh but the dancing Kitty wins hands down (or up in the air and finger snapping as is more accurate)

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
There was a cat pirate,from a bundle ? I didn't know that. Is it a new bundle ?

I have yet to get Hoodoo Cornelius as a companion. There no walmart in the area i live at.

So it's down to the last 3,

1.Cutthroat-This is an awesome companion, to have.Has great skills and epics.

2.Centaur-A good companion for the early part of the storyline, up until Moo Shu in my opinon.

3.Bulldog-Got the bundle online,didn't see much of Dan in duels,but when my Musketeer level up some more. I could see some potentials for this great companion.

There is my ranking, omitted the Cat pirate and the Mojo Monkey since i have not got them yet.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Monkrinx2024 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:

I have yet to get Hoodoo Cornelius as a companion. There no walmart in the area i live at.

2.Centaur-A good companion for the early part of the storyline, up until Moo Shu in my opinon.

3.Bulldog-Got the bundle online,didn't see much of Dan in duels,but when my Musketeer level up some more. I could see some potentials for this great companion.

There is my ranking, omitted the Cat pirate and the Mojo Monkey since i have not got them yet.
The cat pirate was in the Boochbeard bundle, when P101 first started. If you weren't here then, or you chose not to buy/could not afford the bundle, you'll not see him on your crew. KI promised he'd not be made available again.

I'd not mind at all if they did a different cat pirate, perhaps a female version, and not a swashbuckler, obviously.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:

Unfortunately, the Cat pirate was from the Boochbeard Bundle and has been retired. Curses!

Ensign
Aug 06, 2013
cat pirate
handsome Dan
hoodoo Cornelius
nausica
cutthroat pirate

my favorite is nausica
who's your favorite?
I love cats a lot, and I gotta say, the cat pirate looks cool and has sweet moves

I love dogs too, so handsome dan is on my list of favorite companions. Plus he looks so cute in that outfit.

For me, I wouldn't pick Nausica because I prefer melee companions plus she looks ugly.

I would pick the cutthroat not only because I have him but because he can be a very good companion in combat

From you friendly buccaneer friend Austin