Who would you like to see brought back?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
Title says it all, an NPC? A villain? I personally want the brass monkey back, maybe just maybe he can get his revenge ( but at the last second Hawkules accidentally falls on him and squishes him like a pancake) so who would you like to see brought back?

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
263
sparticus32 on May 28, 2014 wrote:
Title says it all, an NPC? A villain? I personally want the brass monkey back, maybe just maybe he can get his revenge ( but at the last second Hawkules accidentally falls on him and squishes him like a pancake) so who would you like to see brought back?
to be honest i would love to see finn again he's awesome

fearless talon Lewis

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1194
The Brass Monkey would be great (I like monkeys). I am also very fond of General Tso and his chicken.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5736
Buster Crab ( I believe we have some unsettled business with him ) also the Brass Monkey. The Clockwork Elites we've fought but haven't destroyed ( yet ) of course.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
220
fin...easy does it....he is just awesome :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5736
Meowiarty and Captain Swing!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
704
1.Brass Monkey- Like a quest in Port Regal he said " You have not seen the last of me." After a surprise encounter with the brass monkey, our pirate fight him again he attempted to get his revenge but backfired. After that the player proved him/herself a more worthy, and the brass monkey submit and asked the player to become a crew member or buy him at the crown shop.

2.Buster the Crab a second meeting, in the revised story of young nick young nick is held captive in a cell and buster the crab is mad when the player find out that Buster of the red claw gang kidnapped young nick for stealing something important. The player then fight him in a dungeon and the player proved worthy to buster the crab and free young nick.

3.Bishop or Pulue second meeting, this battle will take place somewhere in the spiral. This time Bishop or Pulue like Deacon and Rook is destroyed upon defeat witch leaves Pulue/Bishop, Queen ? and Kane to be dealt with.

These should be great returning villains in pirate101, who knows maybe the next update our pirate might destroy a 3rd clockwork elite.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1194
Thinking about it just now... Napolequin.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5736
The Rat Pack and the Bilge Rats ( they're still out there )

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
220
Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
48
1. Phule - more info on him.
2. Fin - Rivalry - nuff said.
3. BOOCHBEARD AND MR. GANDRY!! We need to more about those guys.
4. The Prawns - love those guys.
5. Meowiarty....I hope I spelled that right...

Sincerely,
The Vagabond...also known as Inky John

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
For those saying Fin please note that are character has already "caught" him. He doesn't have a very good chance of coming back. In fact he is available as a companion if you have caught up on the side quests

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
104
These guys
1. Finn dorsal ( he's probably my fave. Villain besides every armada clockwork)
2. Iago (anyone remember him?)
3. Bishop and phule together in a single dungeon (don't hate me if this happens)
4. The return of Santa Rana !!! ( that would be actually true to fact because after being defeated by The Texas army Santa Ana looked for a way of getting Texas back under Mexican control thus leading to the invention of bubblegum!!)
Anyone agree???

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
I think: Mabel (I loved that character, though seeing her again might mean some very uncomfortable moments). And Calico Jake. And I get a thrill every time we get to work with Mycroft Holmes.

And oh, yes, I would like to have more 'discussions' with alarming villains like Meowiarty, Captain Swing, and especially any upper rank Armada leader (the Armada captain at the Isle of Fetch was certainly creepy, though for creepiness Phule and Bishop definitely win the prize)...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5736
jesusfollower363 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
These guys
1. Finn dorsal ( he's probably my fave. Villain besides every armada clockwork)
2. Iago (anyone remember him?)
3. Bishop and phule together in a single dungeon (don't hate me if this happens)
4. The return of Santa Rana !!! ( that would be actually true to fact because after being defeated by The Texas army Santa Ana looked for a way of getting Texas back under Mexican control thus leading to the invention of bubblegum!!)
Anyone agree???
Wait a minute, BUBBLEGUM

Commodore
May 31, 2009
800
Personally, I want to see Calico Jake again, and as for a villain, probably Fin Dorsal even though it isn't likely. I would like the Prawns to come back into the storyline because they were really funny! The Rat Pack would be good too, and maybe The Red Claw Gang and Buster Crab. I still have that original 'Crab Boiler' badge from the Young Nick quest and I miss being able to redo that fight. (I was farming for Da Claw-I have three) Oh, and Phule! That was a fun fight in the Catacombs!

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
156
I really like those characters who start as NPC but eventually become a companion. A good example of these companions is Catbeard. I would really like One-eyed Jack or Nepoliguin (did I spell that right?) to eventually be part of your crew. Of course they should really think of a good idea for this.

Captain
May 27, 2009
560
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
I think: Mabel (I loved that character, though seeing her again might mean some very uncomfortable moments). And Calico Jake. And I get a thrill every time we get to work with Mycroft Holmes.

And oh, yes, I would like to have more 'discussions' with alarming villains like Meowiarty, Captain Swing, and especially any upper rank Armada leader (the Armada captain at the Isle of Fetch was certainly creepy, though for creepiness Phule and Bishop definitely win the prize)...
I agree - Mabel could run away and want to join us with the next update. We need more female companions anyway.

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
21
jesusfollower363 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
These guys
1. Finn dorsal ( he's probably my fave. Villain besides every armada clockwork)
2. Iago (anyone remember him?)
3. Bishop and phule together in a single dungeon (don't hate me if this happens)
4. The return of Santa Rana !!! ( that would be actually true to fact because after being defeated by The Texas army Santa Ana looked for a way of getting Texas back under Mexican control thus leading to the invention of bubblegum!!)
Anyone agree???
They wouldn't bring back Iago. He joins you after the fight with him, if you are a privateer.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
284
I would love to see the return of Guy Fox.

He might still be in 'Free Albion' mode. Or maybe after seeing Bonnie Anne as a trusted agent of the Dogs, he would try to reform and become part of the Marleybone Empire, trying to change it from within. There are just so many options - and that was the BEST promotion quest yet!

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
156
Ugh, I really hate Finn Dorsal for some reason