Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who wants to join my crew in game?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Time Up.
No nothin
Cya some other time.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Here is the deal I'm Corrupt Griffen Deverux . You reply to me I no meet u any where . You remember my name I remember yours ( in game name ) then I am your ally not part of your crew . I'll help you when I can just give me a realm . but I have standards

1 I do what I want when I want
2 I keep loot that I "find"
3 I have my own clan so leave them alone
4 Don't boss me around

reply if you want im a strong fighter and knowegable

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
i would like to join your crew but i cant do it this weekend because i am taking a little break from the game.but i will get back on monday level 59 witchdoctor romantic rebbeca ivring.see you in the spiral

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Sounds like you want a crew member give me around tommorow or a few weeks i am silver joseph vane

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
Oh hey!
Tarlac remember me?
We should meet up again. I deleted you because you weren't on.
How about you meet my swashbuckler 7/20/13 at 9:00 PST?
You know me Fiery Luke Lvl 59 Swashbuckler. I think i was like level 30 when we last meet each other.

I have a clan by the way. THE FIERY CLAN

Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
I would totally like yo join my name is Fearless nathan strong and im a lvl 65 Buccaneer

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
I know I'm lower leveled than everyone here, but I'd like to join your crew, if that is at all possible.

Sly Gillian Randall, Level 47 Musketeer