Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who said what?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I thought of this topic just the other day when my pirate was minding his own business in Avery Court, selling off some useless pirate junk and such. As I was looking through my gear to find what to sell, I overheard a very interesting and utterly hilarious conversation going on between three pirates (2 boys and 1 girl).

Here is my best recollection of what was said- it's not word for word but pretty darn close. BP= boy pirate
GP = girl pirate.

BP #1- Hey dude, back off the girl's not interested.

GP- Oh no not this again. Can't you just let it go.

BP #2- Why don't you let her decide if she's interested, is she not allowed to talk for herself?

BP #1- Forget it bro the girl's with me.

GP- Why do you have do this every time?

BP #1- Because you're my girl and you're with me, that's what I do.

BP #2- Yeah ok hot shot we'll see about that.

BP #1- What, do you want to fight me for her. Than challenge me to PvP bro, I dare you.

GP- Please just stop it and let it go.

BP #2- You wouldn't stand a chance man.

BP #- Just try it then, what wait where are you going, that's what I thought, I knew you were too scared.

GP- Thank goodness that is over, can we go now?

Needless to say I thought this was extremely comical and dramatic to say the least. I laughed all night about it that's for sure.

That leads me to asking if any of you have ever been that fly on the wall and witnessed a funny or interesting conversation between pirates?

If so please share.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
I thought of this topic just the other day when my pirate was minding his own business in Avery Court, selling off some useless pirate junk and such. As I was looking through my gear to find what to sell, I overheard a very interesting and utterly hilarious conversation going on between three pirates (2 boys and 1 girl).

Here is my best recollection of what was said- it's not word for word but pretty darn close. BP= boy pirate
GP = girl pirate.

BP #1- Hey dude, back off the girl's not interested.

GP- Oh no not this again. Can't you just let it go.

BP #2- Why don't you let her decide if she's interested, is she not allowed to talk for herself?

BP #1- Forget it bro the girl's with me.

GP- Why do you have do this every time?

BP #1- Because you're my girl and you're with me, that's what I do.

BP #2- Yeah ok hot shot we'll see about that.

BP #1- What, do you want to fight me for her. Than challenge me to PvP bro, I dare you.

GP- Please just stop it and let it go.

BP #2- You wouldn't stand a chance man.

BP #- Just try it then, what wait where are you going, that's what I thought, I knew you were too scared.

GP- Thank goodness that is over, can we go now?

Needless to say I thought this was extremely comical and dramatic to say the least. I laughed all night about it that's for sure.

That leads me to asking if any of you have ever been that fly on the wall and witnessed a funny or interesting conversation between pirates?

If so please share.
Yea I have heard a few good ones & reported most of them, lol. I will keep my ears/eyes open for some fun ones to post here. Another great idea from our Valkoor.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Yea I have heard a few good ones & reported most of them, lol. I will keep my ears/eyes open for some fun ones to post here. Another great idea from our Valkoor.
Yea I am trying to recall some of the ones I have overheard but I am only getting bits and pieces. I left out mentioning to only include conversations that are appropriate....but I guess that is what the moderators are for. I just know that some funny stuff goes on in the spiral and thought it would be neat to share in the more humorous pirate interactions. I too am going to try to note any future shenanigans.