Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who Has Randomly Met Who?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
Oh, my!

I wonder why you deleted her?

However, something tells me it's to make room for a new Pirate to Quest on; am I right?
Indeed.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
funny story, when Bonnie Anne (sadly no longer at KI) made a pirate I happened to see her outside Avery's court, I didn't know it at the time but that was her. other than that I really have met no one by accident, except if you count test realm but I don't.

-jack nightingale lvl 70 buccaneer

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Everyone! Everyone! I didn't even see it coming...

I was reading a few of my older posts, and I remember the Pirate101 Jokes! thread I wrote. Yeah, well, a Pirate replied to me by the name of Faithful Caitlin Strong, and I met Faithful Caitlin Strong on Pirate101 about a year or so later after my friends list was wiped - and I had no idea!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Aug 18, 2017 wrote:
Just to let you know: I deleted Jewel Bellamy, so if you notice she's missing from your friends list, that's why.
I think I saw a jewel bellamy once. idk if it was you, but I didn't stop to ask.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
i remember, months ago, seeing anecorbie's witchdoctor silver isis in aquila.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Okay... This isn't exactly random, but I met both Seth (Level 70 Witchdoctor/Flash33) and Jack Nightingale (Level 70 Buccaneer/Sparticus32) during the 9/11 Ceremony, which was epic!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
list of people I have met on this game who post on the boards:

golden guardian AKA silver dino hawkins,

duranteramesy (I am sure I spelled his name wrong) AKA virtuous dante ramsay

sparticus32 AKA jack nightingale

crimsonreaper5 AKA dark blaze sharp

I think I saw anecorbie's jewel bellamy once.
I met someone from the wizards boards on wizard, but that doesn't count here.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 25, 2017 wrote:
list of people I have met on this game who post on the boards:

golden guardian AKA silver dino hawkins,

duranteramesy (I am sure I spelled his name wrong) AKA virtuous dante ramsay

sparticus32 AKA jack nightingale

crimsonreaper5 AKA dark blaze sharp

I think I saw anecorbie's jewel bellamy once.
I met someone from the wizards boards on wizard, but that doesn't count here.
That's awesome! Phew, thanks for keeping this thread alive, Alyssa!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Has anyone here ever seen me?

Silent ethan sharp level 70

Ensign
Oct 17, 2016
Amber hawksong on Jun 26, 2017 wrote:
I can be found around 4:00 to 5:00P.M. Est helping people on my Swashbuckler or just questing on my Buccaneer. I'm always on Avery realm :)
I think I've seen you around Avery's a few times, but didn't get the chance to say hi

Ensign
Oct 17, 2016
I can usually be spotted in Mordekai's Buccaneer's Den, Avery's on Skull Island, and depending on my character, between different parts of the spiral, typically on Avery's server!

Shout me a "Hi" if you see me!

-Scarlet Devereaux ~Level 63 ~

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
I saw a helpful aurora Parker in avery's court today.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Sep 30, 2017 wrote:
I saw a helpful aurora Parker in avery's court today.
What was your Pirate name? Chances are I saw you too!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 1, 2017 wrote:
What was your Pirate name? Chances are I saw you too!
Silent ethan sharp max witchdoctor.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Oct 1, 2017 wrote:
Silent ethan sharp max witchdoctor.
Yes, I do remember seeing you too, L.O.L.! I didn't know that was you!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I just now met Fiery Alyssa Taylor (Thedragonpirate2453), thanks to Two-Faced Dino Clegg (RRRZZZZ419)!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 5, 2017 wrote:
I just now met Fiery Alyssa Taylor (Thedragonpirate2453), thanks to Two-Faced Dino Clegg (RRRZZZZ419)!
You slightly misspelled my forum's name(it's RRRRZZZZ419) but I'll cut you slack. At least you gave me proper credit . You're welcome Helpful Aurora Parker!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
You slightly misspelled my forum's name(it's RRRRZZZZ419) but I'll cut you slack. At least you gave me proper credit . You're welcome Helpful Aurora Parker!
My apologies. I forgot one "R" in there!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
One-Eyed Jack/Tom, I am the pirate that noticed you(Friendly Thomas), on your swashbuckler today(or yesterday because its technically a new day being after Midnight) in Avery's court. I asked you if you were One-Eyed Jack but you ported away instead of answering(you didn't even plead the fifth amendment giving you the right to not answer). You may be sneaky like a rabbit but you didn't outsmart Two-Faced Dino Clegg. No! Considering you already tricked me pretending to be someone else at your bar, it would be somewhat hard for you to trick me again. That said, continue being sneaky like a rabbit, but if you see Two-Faced Dino Clegg at least group him if he asks if it is you and if possible friend him. Thanks!

Administrator
RRRRZZZZ419 on Oct 19, 2017 wrote:
One-Eyed Jack/Tom, I am the pirate that noticed you(Friendly Thomas), on your swashbuckler today(or yesterday because its technically a new day being after Midnight) in Avery's court. I asked you if you were One-Eyed Jack but you ported away instead of answering(you didn't even plead the fifth amendment giving you the right to not answer). You may be sneaky like a rabbit but you didn't outsmart Two-Faced Dino Clegg. No! Considering you already tricked me pretending to be someone else at your bar, it would be somewhat hard for you to trick me again. That said, continue being sneaky like a rabbit, but if you see Two-Faced Dino Clegg at least group him if he asks if it is you and if possible friend him. Thanks!
Oh no! Sorry I missed ya. Between the soft-launch of a new mobile game, Wizard101's Test Realm, and getting the new and improved 5th birthday rewards for Pirate101 running, I was highly distracted yesterday . (btw, hope you're all enjoying your present collecting since yesterday afternoon! *points at Decius* he's to blame!)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 19, 2017 wrote:
Oh no! Sorry I missed ya. Between the soft-launch of a new mobile game, Wizard101's Test Realm, and getting the new and improved 5th birthday rewards for Pirate101 running, I was highly distracted yesterday . (btw, hope you're all enjoying your present collecting since yesterday afternoon! *points at Decius* he's to blame!)
Haha!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 19, 2017 wrote:
ooh ooh! jack! if yous see a pirate named fiery alyssa taylor, max privy, sly autumn, level somewhere around twenty two I think buckler, or silver anne kipton, a level somewhere around 11 I think musket, group me and ask if I'm the dragonpirate from the message boards :D and a new mobile game? what game? lol. I played all the KI mobile games at one point in time or another.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 19, 2017 wrote:
ooh ooh! jack! if yous see a pirate named fiery alyssa taylor, max privy, sly autumn, level somewhere around twenty two I think buckler, or silver anne kipton, a level somewhere around 11 I think musket, group me and ask if I'm the dragonpirate from the message boards :D and a new mobile game? what game? lol. I played all the KI mobile games at one point in time or another.
The new mobile game is called "Animal Cove." It's a match-3 game currently soft-launched in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Iceland, Norway, South Africa, and Sweden.

You can look for a little bit more information (including a trailer) on the official KI Mobile Games Forum here.

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
One time I met Valkoor and Chrissy The Blesser at my house for a party like 2 years ago. Valkoor gifted me like 16 Tribal Crew packs

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
1of1 Buccaneer on Oct 22, 2017 wrote:
One time I met Valkoor and Chrissy The Blesser at my house for a party like 2 years ago. Valkoor gifted me like 16 Tribal Crew packs
That's exactly what he would do!