Where Valencia pt 2 is

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
From the sneak peek we are given we can clearly see the leaning tower of pisa, this means that what we are seeing is Florenza, because the leaning tower is in tuscany and tuscany has a province called Florence, and as seen in the sneak peek we are clearly close to the province of pisa which contains the tower
So you might say the next Skyway has to begin with C but Aragorn Skyway is a made up place, there is no place called Aragorn in Italy so it could just be any C name
If you have any questions ask below

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
619
The skyway starting with C is most likely the recently mentioned Calabria Skyway (see Gaspard's Rogue's Gallery entry). Very likely we'll go there, or at the least it'll be mentioned.

Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
46
I feel like we are getting more than one skyway this update.
The pattern current is: (Skull Island being the exception)
1 Skyway World (Monquista)
1 Skyway World (Valencia)
Multiple Skyway World (Cool Ranch)
Multiple Skyway World (Mooshu)
1 Skyway World (Marleybone)
1 Skyway World (Aquila)
Multiple Skyway World (Valencia Part 2 ???)
Multiple Skyway World (???)
1 Skyway World (???)

If this pattern isn't a coincidence the next two story line expansions should feature worlds where we visit more than one skyway. This means Valencia part 2 will have more than one skyway. This is just a theory, but I hope this is the case.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:
The skyway starting with C is most likely the recently mentioned Calabria Skyway (see Gaspard's Rogue's Gallery entry). Very likely we'll go there, or at the least it'll be mentioned.
Problem is that where Calabria is and where Florence is don't inter-twine, Anecorbie mentioned somewhere that some places get named differently in Italy due to French or Spanish rule, and although what we see is clearly under Valencian control, the influence of other cultures can still remain, this is evident in Aragorn skyway which is from Spanish rule, so the skyway we see in the sneak peek is probably not Calabria or Cadiz, altough Cadiz is a Spanish name there is a possibility it could be any name.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
FrozenPirate on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
I feel like we are getting more than one skyway this update.
The pattern current is: (Skull Island being the exception)
1 Skyway World (Monquista)
1 Skyway World (Valencia)
Multiple Skyway World (Cool Ranch)
Multiple Skyway World (Mooshu)
1 Skyway World (Marleybone)
1 Skyway World (Aquila)
Multiple Skyway World (Valencia Part 2 ???)
Multiple Skyway World (???)
1 Skyway World (???)

If this pattern isn't a coincidence the next two story line expansions should feature worlds where we visit more than one skyway. This means Valencia part 2 will have more than one skyway. This is just a theory, but I hope this is the case.
Most likely a coincidence but I can't shake the feeling we might be getting 2 skyways in Valencia Pt 2

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2015
63
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:
From the sneak peek we are given we can clearly see the leaning tower of pisa, this means that what we are seeing is Florenza, because the leaning tower is in tuscany and tuscany has a province called Florence, and as seen in the sneak peek we are clearly close to the province of pisa which contains the tower
So you might say the next Skyway has to begin with C but Aragorn Skyway is a made up place, there is no place called Aragorn in Italy so it could just be any C name
If you have any questions ask below
how did you know it would be called florenza

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
209
mario king on Jun 2, 2016 wrote:
how did you know it would be called florenza
Quite simple really

Being of Italian descendence I know a lot on the geography of Italy which Valencia is based off so once I saw the tower in the sneak peek I instantly knew the city was called Florenza!

Not only that but I knew the toymaker would be there too, if you rematch the armada pup other show when the clockworks are marching through the street you can see the leaning tower of Pisa so then I knew that's where the clockworks originated from

I didn't guess on it being Calabria because they gave up on the geography there at that point because the city of Florenza isn't in the state of Calabria

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
330
I always love threads that are before an update an seeing what people got right, and what people got wrong. Here is a list.

Right:

1. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is in Florenza
2. The teaser showed Florenza
3. Valencia part II takes place in Calabria Skyway

Wrong:

1. Valencia part II does not have multiple skyways ( although concept art suggest there may be one in the machine so this could be right)
2. Cadiz would be the skyway we explored, not Calabria