Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

where is it?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
hey im looking for the arctic bundle cause i saw a picture online of it but i cant find it advertized here, can we still buy it, i hope we can still buy it

Administrator
Hi! A lot of our fans are fond of inventing bundles that are "just for fun." For instance, the Secrets of the Spiral website had a contest to see who could invent the best Polaris-themed bundle. Unfortunately, you may be seeing a picture of a fan-created bundle as there definitely isn't an Arctic bundle for sale for Pirate101.

Sorry for the confusion.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Hi! A lot of our fans are fond of inventing bundles that are "just for fun." For instance, the Secrets of the Spiral website had a contest to see who could invent the best Polaris-themed bundle. Unfortunately, you may be seeing a picture of a fan-created bundle as there definitely isn't an Arctic bundle for sale for Pirate101.

Sorry for the confusion.
Well, I'm not confused, but thanks for clarifying for those who are, One-Eyed Jack.

An arctic themed bundle could happen one day, though, I imagine it would come with a new housing dungeon adventure, instead of it having another housing add-on.

I like housing dungeons, you know. I hope to see one in the game someday soon in a new bundle.