Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where is celestia?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I think it might be located somewhere in the wreck of the Marie Celestia. Or it could be in the box in mooshu. Oh, I'm sorry. We got to give it a proper name for now. BAWX skyway. Why I think that is because it's shown in the spiral thread from port regal to there. The worlds in the spiral thread have been proven by Cdewinter to be the closest worlds. And we've already explored all the skyways of SI.

So, where do you think it is? Are you gonna side with me on this. Or do you think it's somewhere else?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It's somewhere close to Skull Island.
Marie Celestia doesn't have anything to do with Celestia ( except for the similar name which means: Heavenly ).
The Maria Celeste is a famous "ghost" ship,

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
darkmoordude on Feb 7, 2016 wrote:
I think it might be located somewhere in the wreck of the Marie Celestia. Or it could be in the box in mooshu. Oh, I'm sorry. We got to give it a proper name for now. BAWX skyway. Why I think that is because it's shown in the spiral thread from port regal to there. The worlds in the spiral thread have been proven by Cdewinter to be the closest worlds. And we've already explored all the skyways of SI.

So, where do you think it is? Are you gonna side with me on this. Or do you think it's somewhere else?
Thank you for the little mention there Dude.

From the both the fauna and flora found on Celestia in Wizards, I'd say that Celestia is somewhere very close to Skull Island. It has to be close enough that the Watermole people occupy both worlds. (Which one is their homeworld? maybe both?)

Potentially, we haven't not explored all the skyways of Skull Island, there could be another one hidden somewhere accessible through a cave opening. There appears to be many hidden areas within Skull Island. So, the Stormgate to Celestia could be in Skull Island somewhere.

As for the mysterious door in Mooshu, I'm pretty sure that is the Imperial Skyway, which is visited by Wizards, not by Pirates.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
CdeWinter on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:

From the both the fauna and flora found on Celestia in Wizards, I'd say that Celestia is somewhere very close to Skull Island. It has to be close enough that the Watermole people occupy both worlds. (Which one is their homeworld? maybe both?)

Potentially, we haven't not explored all the skyways of Skull Island, there could be another one hidden somewhere accessible through a cave opening. There appears to be many hidden areas within Skull Island. So, the Stormgate to Celestia could be in Skull Island somewhere.

As for the mysterious door in Mooshu, I'm pretty sure that is the Imperial Skyway, which is visited by Wizards, not by Pirates.
No problem. Didn't want to say I discovered it 100%. Because I don't know which one of us found it out first. PS: Sorry if the font is so big. I'm on a laptop because the computer I regularly use's internet has been having problems.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
It is right over there [pointing helpfully]

-Indigo

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
I know this isn't chronologically correct, but it would be cool if Skull Island eventually sunk into the water below the windlanes and became the Floating Islands we see in W101. We see some similar tree people in that one forest, and water moles live in Skull Island

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
CdeWinter on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:

Well another skull Island skyway is possible and here is proof

Someone asked Blind Mew a great question years ago

"What world do the sloths come from?"

Good question right? We only ever see barnabus, a few as henchmen in skull island and in the smugglers arena, they could dominate another skyway along with the watermoles which I would love to see