When will it update?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
76
easter has come and gone, spring is close if not here, i've been wantin to bust out extra yum casks and buy me a small yum yum tree to grow and explore skull island again to see if there was any thing new to selebrate the new big update, now when will it update? and im a free to play player who buys crowns to keep playing will i have to start over when the update comes? im in the middle of mooshu so i dont want to start over

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
musketer592 on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
easter has come and gone, spring is close if not here, i've been wantin to bust out extra yum casks and buy me a small yum yum tree to grow and explore skull island again to see if there was any thing new to selebrate the new big update, now when will it update? and im a free to play player who buys crowns to keep playing will i have to start over when the update comes? im in the middle of mooshu so i dont want to start over
The new update should be "soon, sometime in the spring" according to OEJ.

Also when an update happens nobody loses ANY progress, so feel free to get through the worlds while your waiting.

Unfortunately the next update isn't a new world sorry to dissapoint

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
76
Rachel Dreamsong on May 1, 2014 wrote:
The new update should be "soon, sometime in the spring" according to OEJ.

Also when an update happens nobody loses ANY progress, so feel free to get through the worlds while your waiting.

Unfortunately the next update isn't a new world sorry to dissapoint
we wait even longer to get a new world!? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
musketer592 on May 5, 2014 wrote:
we wait even longer to get a new world!? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Trust me they want it out (Ratbeard especially ) but they can't because it isn't ready. Good things come to those that wait.

Captain
Jan 17, 2013
637
Rachel Dreamsong on May 7, 2014 wrote:
Trust me they want it out (Ratbeard especially ) but they can't because it isn't ready. Good things come to those that wait.
sheesh! the suspence!

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
76
Rachel Dreamsong on May 7, 2014 wrote:
Trust me they want it out (Ratbeard especially ) but they can't because it isn't ready. Good things come to those that wait.
im trying to its just sooo hard!