Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

when does next chapter come out?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 16, 2012
im sitting around on a lvl 50 witchdoctor doing NOTHING. Kingsisle, can you please release the next chapter? my membership ends soon!

- Wicked Scarlet, lvl 50 witchdoctor

Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
agreed!
level 47 and I don't want to buy another membership because Mooshu is sooooooo boring!

Ensign
Jul 11, 2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease put out the next chapter. As a Level 50 swashbucklerI am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored. I mean wizard101 is still updating why can't you please work more on Pirate101

Petty Officer
Feb 13, 2013
Two different teams work on updates.If you want pirate to be as rushed as wizard then that's your problem.They need to make the worlds bug free.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
jdm: "I mean wizard101 is still updating why can't you please work more on Pirate101?"

The last few updates/level caps increases for Wizard101 have come six months apart; it has not yet been six months since Pirates launched. If Pirates receives its first expansion and level cap increase at the six month mark, it will come in April.

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
you need too wait, its take some time too make a new world, they have too take the bugs out of the world or do you want too play with bugs all over the place??. (like dragonspyre in w101?)

if you are level 50 witchdoctor can you make a new pirate, there are more classes out there.
you can also try too work some more on your witchdoctor, make all your companions level 50, get the strongest gear, make your nautical level also level 50, get the best ship (marleybone galleon) if you do that all you are ready when the next chapter comes.

Good luck

Blaze, level 50
Ryan, level 15

Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
I payed for a 1 year membership and then it just ended. Can I please change it to W101 so I don't waste money?