Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When Book 15 comes...

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
hi! decided to approach this frustrating subject with decorum, finesse and lots of creativity.. not just my voice but all who care.. please be as encouraging and positive as possible, ty for your assistance in helping the developers understand what is needed/wanted...

Ok, big breath, book 15 when it comes what are things you hoping for? Please be specific and detailed with your suggestions.. no anger necessary we are going to provide a proactive list of things we want most! :D

I would love more storyline quests starting in valencia but trailing to another world.. for me i think i'd prefer albion-to wallaru or a trek through rajah.. hoping to pick up some neat new companions along the way.. I'd like a side world or skyway somehow installed for our characters' foster worlds/parents etc.. like to see a few companions backstories outlined better.. crafting/salvaging installed.. more mini dungeons and gauntlets.. cool new gear and weapons that are craftable... ship building.. and a kiosk to help support team playing and new players(more money more p101 focus).. to go with this weapon racks for storage or just being able to hang on walls of our homes.. pet satchel that holds 100 pets but acts as 1 in our bag/backpack.. new potions at crown shop for pet/mount bric-a-brac home storage.. placeable pet stable at our homes..

ok how about you? anything specific you would like to see in Book 15? new outfits hairstyles? new pack ideas?

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
hi! decided to approach this frustrating subject with decorum, finesse and lots of creativity.. not just my voice but all who care.. please be as encouraging and positive as possible, ty for your assistance in helping the developers understand what is needed/wanted...

Ok, big breath, book 15 when it comes what are things you hoping for? Please be specific and detailed with your suggestions.. no anger necessary we are going to provide a proactive list of things we want most! :D

I would love more storyline quests starting in valencia but trailing to another world.. for me i think i'd prefer albion-to wallaru or a trek through rajah.. hoping to pick up some neat new companions along the way.. I'd like a side world or skyway somehow installed for our characters' foster worlds/parents etc.. like to see a few companions backstories outlined better.. crafting/salvaging installed.. more mini dungeons and gauntlets.. cool new gear and weapons that are craftable... ship building.. and a kiosk to help support team playing and new players(more money more p101 focus).. to go with this weapon racks for storage or just being able to hang on walls of our homes.. pet satchel that holds 100 pets but acts as 1 in our bag/backpack.. new potions at crown shop for pet/mount bric-a-brac home storage.. placeable pet stable at our homes..

ok how about you? anything specific you would like to see in Book 15? new outfits hairstyles? new pack ideas?

stormy jen silver
So many things have been asked for these past 2 years, that I'm sure this is part of the reason this book ( or maybe books? ) is late. Whatever we ask for now will have to wait for the next update.
I expect these things will be added for the update that's coming when we have "warming skies":
Crafting, Fishing & maybe Gardening.
A Quest Finder
New Packs/Bundles
New Crown Shop items, including houses, house furnishing, gear, and companions
But most importantly, an expanded story line!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Let's not forget, we may see Valencia's Calabria Skyway, and we have our mission given from Special Branch to complete.

Ensign
Jan 11, 2010
New Words to explore. That is what Pirate 101 needs to bring back all the members who have let their memberships go and are off playing other games. I would spend money on this game again if they ever give us a new world. Until then I am spending my money on another new MMO game I am playing while I wait for any new world updates to Pirate101.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
stormyjensilverdra... on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:

stormy jen silver
Yeah, what she said.