Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Whats your favorite drop so far?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 08, 2012
Just wondering if its a weapon, armor , ect.

I actually was fighting batacudas for a quest and after the fight it said I bent it to my will and it would fight for me. I figured it was a pet but its acutally a companion!

Administrator
I'm incredibly fond of "Da Claw"! I was happy to see it drop for me on my first try!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Personally, I was very happy to get the ram horn drop for my ship (100% accuracy)

Community Leader
Ship parts. This might change when housing items start dropping. ;)

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
I would have to say my favorite drop so far, was a ship part.

I created a new pirate and was out fighting "Cutthroats".

A figure head had dropped for my raft.
It was a skeleton figurehead.

Not only was it perfect for a pirate's ship or raft, but it had better stats than what I had equipped.

Ensign
Jul 19, 2010
i havent gotten any good drops yet, but my sister won a chameleon pet on the tavern quest where you get your third companion. he was pretty cute :)

Ensign
Jul 01, 2012
Oh, two so far that I really liked!

One was a pair of non-class specific boots that I got towards the end of beta that gave a jojobu's breath card to low level players (wish I could remember where they came from, I'd have tried to get them this time too!) They were called, hm.. Mojo boots? juju boots? I don't remember, but if someone else has seen them let me know?

The other one is Horn of the Seraphs from ship battles in cool ranch which gives a seraph attack (the 3x attack horns might be nice, sure, but waiting for those cooldowns while your enemy heals themselves and hits their horn is counterproductive!) and since it's a 2x for a 14-second cooldown, well, it's handy :D (Also, sometimes she spawns without arms/wings or, on occasion, a head or body which is just funny!)

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
Hands down it is "Da Claw" Its only a lvl 5 weapon but the aesthetics are awesome. It has a skull face guard on the sword and it changes your off-hand into a crab claw.

I found a Boffstaff drop from farming the Chumba Wumba that was a level 10 staff with the same exact combat stats and area as the crown staff of the same level. The Boffstaff did however have a better range by 1. It is like that is the very best staff you can have at that level. Its ok looking. I use it for the capabilities but hand (or claws) down.. Da Claw still holds the top.

I had to have attempted 50+ times just to get that one item. I had already outgrown it by the time the task was complete but my alts will be shinning on the hill.

Jack Burton is my characters names. If you want to see it, message me if you see me run by and Ill dig it out of the bank. :)

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Definitely my armadillo pet! I had one in Beta, and was very happy to see them stay in the game, and excited to actually get one as a drop!

When farming for gold/gear/pets, I did get a treasure chest with 23,500+ gold! Total haul for gold farming for that one instance was just over 71,000 gold! WOOHOO

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
Which instance did you get the 23,500g from a chest in? Who knows.. with some coin rolling in, I may buy some tomes for the companions /gasp

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
rapatpamp2013 on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
Just wondering if its a weapon, armor , ect.

I actually was fighting batacudas for a quest and after the fight it said I bent it to my will and it would fight for me. I figured it was a pet but its acutally a companion!
Of course my chameleon pet i got from a white buffaloon

Ensign
Aug 17, 2009
I like my Swashbuckler boots, they give a card that increases my agility %50 and +6 damage, they are level 5 boots but I still take them over any level 45 boots xD

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
Cody RedFlame on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
I like my Swashbuckler boots, they give a card that increases my agility %50 and +6 damage, they are level 5 boots but I still take them over any level 45 boots xD
I found some lvl 5 assassin boots but they gave me +6 damage and a guaranteed critical strike card. It dropped from that first boss on Skull Island where you have to rescue Young Nate.