Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

what's your favorite class?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
561
Mine is a little bit of each of them.

s I nick-named mine Black Blake " I charge at just about anything without a care in the world " Devereux

s Get a whole BUNCH and bunch of traps and group attacks.

s Are really sneaky, Even though I don't have 1

s Get a bunch of companions and buffs

s Get summons :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9309
for the win I've loved this class from the beginning, even when our hides were "broken" this has always been my favorite class.
or some days I like one better than the other, Witchdoctor class has been challenging, its even better now with Old Scratch's Mojo ( he's now First Mate! )
a bit too easy and predictable ( sorry to all Musketeers out there. )
I know this may offend a few Privateers, but this class isn't very exciting.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
561
anecorbie on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
for the win I've loved this class from the beginning, even when our hides were "broken" this has always been my favorite class.
or some days I like one better than the other, Witchdoctor class has been challenging, its even better now with Old Scratch's Mojo ( he's now First Mate! )
a bit too easy and predictable ( sorry to all Musketeers out there. )
I know this may offend a few Privateers, but this class isn't very exciting.
Well, since your main is a swashy. I need to ask you something.

Does anyone actually USE the yakoosa companion?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9309
darkmoordude on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
Well, since your main is a swashy. I need to ask you something.

Does anyone actually USE the yakoosa companion?
Heh, you got me there, mine is on Pet Wranglin'. But I have many better SB companions that I use.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
561
anecorbie on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
Heh, you got me there, mine is on Pet Wranglin'. But I have many better SB companions that I use.
Well then, I think it's safe to say " No one uses the yakooza companion "

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
Well I was originally a musketeer, made it up to the ftp ended, I loved Louis but then I don't know why something made me switch to witch like it was destiny I bought membership and quested through up to max, I wish I had stuck with musketeer I love all the traps and Overwatch 3! But maybe it's destiny I be a witch, but nothing excited has happened... Yet

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
anecorbie on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
for the win I've loved this class from the beginning, even when our hides were "broken" this has always been my favorite class.
or some days I like one better than the other, Witchdoctor class has been challenging, its even better now with Old Scratch's Mojo ( he's now First Mate! )
a bit too easy and predictable ( sorry to all Musketeers out there. )
I know this may offend a few Privateers, but this class isn't very exciting.
Also I forgot to say but privateers get a lot of cool companions making any companion enthusiast (guilty) a great class to play, o currently have a privateer at lvl 23 and have picked up all the possible side quest companions

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
19
My favorite is swashy and i DO use yakooza companion.

Wicked griffin yellowfish lvl 65
helpful sergio zanderman lvl51
crazy kevin west lvl 40
brave robert everheart lvl 23
noble nathanial roberts lvl 13

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
104
darkmoordude on Feb 9, 2016 wrote:
Mine is a little bit of each of them.

s I nick-named mine Black Blake " I charge at just about anything without a care in the world " Devereux

s Get a whole BUNCH and bunch of traps and group attacks.

s Are really sneaky, Even though I don't have 1

s Get a bunch of companions and buffs

s Get summons :D
Swashbucklers all the way! My favorite class! The reasons are:
1) They are very sneaky and I am very sneaky.
2) They like to steal, even though I am against it, I usually do play a prank against my friends at school.
My second favorite are Witchdoctors. My third are Musketeers. Fourth is Buccaneer. And last, Privateers.

Merciless Richard Chamberlain Lvl 65
Merciless Richard Nightingale Lvl 65
Charming Richard Nightingale Lvl 65
Reckless Richard Chamberlain Lvl 65
Fearless Richard Chamberlain Lvl 65

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
732
In my opinon of the 5 pirate class on the ranking board are in this order.

1. = Also known as the " dauntless class ", in my personal expirence it was the easiest class to work with. With high health, power and physical defense, this class is amazing.

2. = I may have sturggled alot with this class early on, however later on the storyline it became easier. It amazing how a well trained witchdoctor can change things around.

3.= I didn't play this class much in my early days.However, it was amazing how rapidly it become stronger later on the stroyline.

4.= It was a slow progress at frist,after port regal this class finally shine.

5.= This is a good class,however it take a long time to train this class.Yes as a , it's hard to solo this class, yet much easier in group battle.