Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's the best story to have?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
In the beginning of the game you choose what your pirate's past is made up of.

Now, know there are different effects to the way you choose the options, but which one, in your opinion is best?

For Example: I really wanted Dead Mike, but found I had to make my parents death to mutiny. I chose the storm.

There have also been rumors that if you chose Marleybone as your home, you would get to meet your Foster Parents.

So in all turn outs of the game, what is the best story to have chosen and why?

Community Leader
Ruthless Anthony on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
In the beginning of the game you choose what your pirate's past is made up of.

Now, know there are different effects to the way you choose the options, but which one, in your opinion is best?

For Example: I really wanted Dead Mike, but found I had to make my parents death to mutiny. I chose the storm.

There have also been rumors that if you chose Marleybone as your home, you would get to meet your Foster Parents.

So in all turn outs of the game, what is the best story to have chosen and why?
Tough to say. As of right now, the story you choose doesn't make much more difference than what Presidio companion you get. From what I've read from Blind Mew, we don't get to any story content regarding our foster parents until we can have it for all 5 origins (presumably meaning that all 5 of those worlds [Skull Island, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Grizzleheim and MooShu] had been added to the game) so we're still 3 worlds shy of that happening. He's also said that there will be some kind of reconciliation (revenge on? coming to terms with?) between our pirate and our parent's method of "loss".

For now, this question is impossible to answer from the player's point of view. Just pick which companion/origin you like/benefits you class and we'll see how it all plays out.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
True. Just trying to make a fun debate topic haha . But I completely agree and am excited for what's coming!