Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's Next?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 20, 2010
First of all, I want to thank KI for the wonderful job they did on Pirate101, and how they are constantly slaving away for us to be always improving their two games. Thank you KingsIsle!

But I'm also wondering, if they made Pirate101 and Wizard101, will they make another game too? Not anytime soon of course . But what do you think it would be about? What do you think the title would be? Ninja101? Hero101? Space101? What are your ideas?

And once again, thank you KI for making such a wonderful game experience for us!

Sly Holly Easton lvl 15

Community Leader
Knight 101 would make sense. Ninja 101 makes sense, too. Plus they already have MooShu and ninjas exist in Pirate 101 at least, if the loading screens are to be believed. Knight 101 would make more sense as a follow up to Wizard 101 with it's medieval theme.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Dec 28, 2008
Ninja101 is possible, but I doubt Hero101 and I defiantly doubt Space101. In Pirate101, we basically travel through the Spiral to get to another world, so that is defiantly out. As for Hero101, it would probably be Knight101 (taking place with the knights of Avalon) or something else. But I don't know. I'm just coming up with stuff.