Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

What's in the world? Two odd worlds in the Spiral

1
AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 12, 2015
690
I'm wondering what those two worlds out in the Spiral Threads are. I'll give a description of them both.

Unknown World 1: bright green grass visible, but the main notice is big, dominant lush jungle trees. In front of the jungle are white things that could either be statues or birds.

Theory: I think this world could be Azteca. The trees do remind me of Azteca, and the birds/statues could easily be Aztecan, I think.

Unknown World 2: Craggy, point rock, barren of plant life. A lighthouse is situated on the top, with an arch underneath it.

Theory: Quite frankly, I have no idea. The only plausible solution I can come up with is that it's Albion, but that's impossible. Albion is a part of Marleybone, right?

I'm open for any ideas on this subject. Anyone got an idea?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9786
Lookit Light on Apr 12, 2019 wrote:
I'm wondering what those two worlds out in the Spiral Threads are. I'll give a description of them both.

Unknown World 1: bright green grass visible, but the main notice is big, dominant lush jungle trees. In front of the jungle are white things that could either be statues or birds.

Theory: I think this world could be Azteca. The trees do remind me of Azteca, and the birds/statues could easily be Aztecan, I think.

Unknown World 2: Craggy, point rock, barren of plant life. A lighthouse is situated on the top, with an arch underneath it.

Theory: Quite frankly, I have no idea. The only plausible solution I can come up with is that it's Albion, but that's impossible. Albion is a part of Marleybone, right?

I'm open for any ideas on this subject. Anyone got an idea?
Unknown world #1 is Zafaria.
Unknown world #2 is Darkmoor.
These worlds are from W101 & have no bearing ( at the moment ) to our game, they're there to give a reference to W101

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1413
Lookit Light on Apr 12, 2019 wrote:
I'm wondering what those two worlds out in the Spiral Threads are. I'll give a description of them both.

Unknown World 1: bright green grass visible, but the main notice is big, dominant lush jungle trees. In front of the jungle are white things that could either be statues or birds.

Theory: I think this world could be Azteca. The trees do remind me of Azteca, and the birds/statues could easily be Aztecan, I think.

Unknown World 2: Craggy, point rock, barren of plant life. A lighthouse is situated on the top, with an arch underneath it.

Theory: Quite frankly, I have no idea. The only plausible solution I can come up with is that it's Albion, but that's impossible. Albion is a part of Marleybone, right?

I'm open for any ideas on this subject. Anyone got an idea?
Jungle, huh? Well, I've never played Wizard101, so I may be waaay off, but perhaps the jungle area is Zafaria? Not sure, though. Azteca would work, but I thought Xol Akmul was already kind of an Aztec themed World?

About that second World, I have no idea. Albion is a good guess, but like you said, it might be a part of Marleybone. Not sure about that one! *insert thinking face here*

By the way, you saw these unknown Worlds in those bubbles in the Spiral Threads, right?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
1895
There are a couple of threads on Pirate101 Central that you should check out:

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?49739&p=220985#post220985

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?49770&p=221229#post221229

They're from 2014, but they have some great info about stormgates and worlds. The one with the trees you've seen is probably Zafaria, but the Lighthouse World is still a mystery to all pirates.


Captain
Dec 06, 2012
567
anecorbie on Apr 13, 2019 wrote:
Unknown world #1 is Zafaria.
Unknown world #2 is Darkmoor.
These worlds are from W101 & have no bearing ( at the moment ) to our game, they're there to give a reference to W101
No, world 2 isn't darkmoor. Darkmoor's is creepy looking a house on a hill.

The lighthouse one is a complete mystery.

Captain
Feb 12, 2015
690
anecorbie on Apr 13, 2019 wrote:
Unknown world #1 is Zafaria.
Unknown world #2 is Darkmoor.
These worlds are from W101 & have no bearing ( at the moment ) to our game, they're there to give a reference to W101
Unknown world #2 is not Darkmoor. Out in the Spiral Threads is a world with a picture resembling Castle Darkmoor. Castle Darkmoor does not have a lighthouse (the Von Shane family would probably hate it.) We can speculate about the lighthouse world, but we can't draw any conclusions yet. It boggles us all!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9786
Lookit Light on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
Unknown world #2 is not Darkmoor. Out in the Spiral Threads is a world with a picture resembling Castle Darkmoor. Castle Darkmoor does not have a lighthouse (the Von Shane family would probably hate it.) We can speculate about the lighthouse world, but we can't draw any conclusions yet. It boggles us all!
Well, I do agree on second thought that it's not Darkmoor, but in all the time I've played this game, I've never seen that unknown world. Can you tell me in what spiral thread this world can be seen?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
1895
anecorbie on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
Well, I do agree on second thought that it's not Darkmoor, but in all the time I've played this game, I've never seen that unknown world. Can you tell me in what spiral thread this world can be seen?
In the stormgate between Skull Island and Cool Ranch -- you may need to park for a bit and watch the Spiral go by to see it, but the stormgates are truly beautiful places to sit on your ship and look around. Here is a link to the Pirate101 Central wiki page for Worlds:

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Basic:Worlds_of_the_Spiral


Captain
Feb 12, 2015
690
anecorbie on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
Well, I do agree on second thought that it's not Darkmoor, but in all the time I've played this game, I've never seen that unknown world. Can you tell me in what spiral thread this world can be seen?
I can't remember off first glance, but I think it was the Mooshu-Marleybone Stormgate.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9786
Lookit Light on Apr 15, 2019 wrote:
Unknown world #2 is not Darkmoor. Out in the Spiral Threads is a world with a picture resembling Castle Darkmoor. Castle Darkmoor does not have a lighthouse (the Von Shane family would probably hate it.) We can speculate about the lighthouse world, but we can't draw any conclusions yet. It boggles us all!
According to the housing item, The Artwork of Marleybone: there is a fishing village in Albion that has a lighthouse. So, very likely that world could be Albion.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9786
Just checked my "Art of Albion" house item; there is concept art for 2 islands in Albion, one called Cathold and one called Setter Fishing Village - this is the one that has a lighthouse.
So, let's just say Albion is a possibility for the lighthouse world ( unless KI decides to surprise us! )

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
459
Below link to Wizard Central has some relevant photos of it. It is currently unknown what world it is associated with, but the lighthouse looks strangely familiar to the setting observed in the Storm House on Wizard101.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?456808-All-of-the-Spiral-Worlds

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
1895
I almost hate to say this, but I was just looking at the World Gate icons in Wizard101, and the Lighthouse World bears a resemblance to Khrysalis' icon there - a tower on the left and what looks like rocks to the right. I really don't want to go to Khrysalis as a pirate, so I hope that the Albion connection is the right one.


Captain
Feb 12, 2015
690
Willowydream on Apr 17, 2019 wrote:
I almost hate to say this, but I was just looking at the World Gate icons in Wizard101, and the Lighthouse World bears a resemblance to Khrysalis' icon there - a tower on the left and what looks like rocks to the right. I really don't want to go to Khrysalis as a pirate, so I hope that the Albion connection is the right one.

Khrysalis? Perhaps. But you're right, Khrysalis is "not likely" on my list of possible Pirate worlds.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9786
Willowydream on Apr 17, 2019 wrote:
I almost hate to say this, but I was just looking at the World Gate icons in Wizard101, and the Lighthouse World bears a resemblance to Khrysalis' icon there - a tower on the left and what looks like rocks to the right. I really don't want to go to Khrysalis as a pirate, so I hope that the Albion connection is the right one.

Just because Khrysalis seems to appear in the spiral thread, that doesn't mean we can go there. Hopefully, no bug filled worlds are in our future! ( Unless they're programing bugs, which KI developers can handle! )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9786
Has anyone seen Grizleheim in the Spiral threads any where?

Captain
Feb 12, 2015
690
anecorbie on Apr 23, 2019 wrote:
Has anyone seen Grizleheim in the Spiral threads any where?
I have! It looks a bit like Northguard. It's not a mystery.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
1895
anecorbie on Apr 23, 2019 wrote:
Has anyone seen Grizleheim in the Spiral threads any where?
Yes, it can be seen in the Skull Island to Cool Ranch stormgate:

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Basic:Worlds_of_the_Spiral


[oh, I wish, I wish, I wish to see a ship here]

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
950
anecorbie on Apr 23, 2019 wrote:
Has anyone seen Grizleheim in the Spiral threads any where?
I'm pretty sure I have, in one of the Spiral Threads where you can also find Wizard City.

Of course, I may be remembering this incorrectly, but I think it appears as a wooden palisade, surrounding a wooden building. But, I may also be thinking of Zafaria.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9786
I'm glad to know that I was afraid that if Griz didn't show in a spiral thread we might not get that world. Which would be a shame, since it's probably one of the most popular worlds of W101.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
1895
anecorbie on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
I'm glad to know that I was afraid that if Griz didn't show in a spiral thread we might not get that world. Which would be a shame, since it's probably one of the most popular worlds of W101.
Erica the Red may have been from either Grizzleheim or Polaris -- we still need to find her.


Captain
Feb 12, 2015
690
anecorbie on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
I'm glad to know that I was afraid that if Griz didn't show in a spiral thread we might not get that world. Which would be a shame, since it's probably one of the most popular worlds of W101.
Hey, maybe they could add Grizzleheim as side content! How hard do you think that would be?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9786
Willowydream on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
Erica the Red may have been from either Grizzleheim or Polaris -- we still need to find her.

With a name like Erica the Red, you can give very solid odds that she has a Grizzleheim origin.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
134
anecorbie on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
I'm glad to know that I was afraid that if Griz didn't show in a spiral thread we might not get that world. Which would be a shame, since it's probably one of the most popular worlds of W101.
Go Grizzleheim or Go Home

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
1895
anecorbie on Apr 26, 2019 wrote:
With a name like Erica the Red, you can give very solid odds that she has a Grizzleheim origin.
To me, it seems like the name could go either way, based on my Wizard101 experience of Polaris.


1