Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's in that well?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
Everyone knows how the Smuggler's Cove has a well that gives you something once everyday. I want anyone and everyone, who can, to say what they got from the well.

I'll start: today I got 1,645 gold from the well.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fear griffon burke on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:
Everyone knows how the Smuggler's Cove has a well that gives you something once everyday. I want anyone and everyone, who can, to say what they got from the well.

I'll start: today I got 1,645 gold from the well.
I'm only interested in scrip. So far, the highest amount of scrip I've received was 94. I wonder if it's possible to hit a "gold mine" of scrip?

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 18, 2015 wrote:
I'm only interested in scrip. So far, the highest amount of scrip I've received was 94. I wonder if it's possible to hit a "gold mine" of scrip?
There is, my friend got 1,561 scrip from the well yesterday!! All I got today was 56 gold

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
fear griffon burke on Jun 18, 2015 wrote:
There is, my friend got 1,561 scrip from the well yesterday!! All I got today was 56 gold
what the helephant! 1561 scrip? I got to get me a smuggler's cove!

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
Fearless Finnagan on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
what the helephant! 1561 scrip? I got to get me a smuggler's cove!
well find Fearless Griffin Burke Level 59 (witchdoctor), friend me, and teleport to me and I can get you into a cove

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Interesting. The most scrip either Indigo or I have received has been 100 on an individual pirate. We've done that a few time, but in general the scrip hits fall more in the mid-ranges. With 18 pirates hitting their wishing wells, I seem to get scrip just under 1 in 6 hits. I perceive Indigo as being luckier, but he doesn't track his as compulsively as I track mine. He just figures out how many hits he gets, while I have a spreadsheet and track both scrip and gold hits per pirate.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
fear griffon burke on Jun 18, 2015 wrote:
I would love to see a screenshot of that -- it sounds like your friend may have gotten confused with a gold amount? The most Scrip I've ever seen (among 12 pirates visiting the wells almost daily) is 100 Scrip.

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
fear griffon burke on Jun 20, 2015 wrote:
well find Fearless Griffin Burke Level 59 (witchdoctor), friend me, and teleport to me and I can get you into a cove
Anyone who wants to meet me to get a shot at the well, I will be in the miracle shack in avery's realm from noon to 1 pm everyday in the next week and then I will go to cool ranch to get some scrip. well, after I head to my well.

Fearless Griffin Burke
level 59