Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's Cooking at the taverns?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
silver swordcoral on May 10, 2017 wrote:
Thanks it's based on my favorite snack except for the dragon fruit I like BlackBerries instead
Wow. That's a huge favorite snack.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
Wow. That's a huge favorite snack.
Well the cake was from my imagination I eat Swiss rolls instead and I don't really eat steamed veggies I eat regular vegetables but the rest is true

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
silver swordcoral on Jun 17, 2017 wrote:
Well the cake was from my imagination I eat Swiss rolls instead and I don't really eat steamed veggies I eat regular vegetables but the rest is true
L.O.L.!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Today, the Golden Fin is making a record breaking Lobster Roll, they want it to span the whale, nose to tail.
A baker in Santa Pollo is making a giant tortilla, which will be used in making Cool Ranch's largest Quesadilla. Special guards have been hired to protect it from banditoads.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Barkeeper Flopsy has made a Confettied Salad at the Black Spot. It's salad greens topped by cold quinoa, capers, diced onions, and diced red, green and orange peppers, dressed with oil and vinegar and a dash of paprika.
What do you suppose are the favorite foods of the rats of Skull Island, Scrimshaw, and Flotsam? How about Ratbeard's favorite? Or Sarah Steele?
What special foods does the Golden Fin keep on hand to deliver to the frogs in Gullet? Where do those frogs come from? Where is their home world in the spiral? And what is the food like in the taverns there?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Jun 23, 2017 wrote:
Barkeeper Flopsy has made a Confettied Salad at the Black Spot. It's salad greens topped by cold quinoa, capers, diced onions, and diced red, green and orange peppers, dressed with oil and vinegar and a dash of paprika.
What do you suppose are the favorite foods of the rats of Skull Island, Scrimshaw, and Flotsam? How about Ratbeard's favorite? Or Sarah Steele?
What special foods does the Golden Fin keep on hand to deliver to the frogs in Gullet? Where do those frogs come from? Where is their home world in the spiral? And what is the food like in the taverns there?
The Frogs seem to come from Albion, at least that's Fan's home world. I'll pass on the Confettied Salad, I have a mild allergy to peppers ( it doesn't kill me, just makes me very sick. )

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
The Snail and Newt tavern is serving Frugal Stew. Ground buffaloon meat is browned and added to a vegetable broth full of celery, onions, Albion potatoes and carrots. Because the meat is spread finely throughout the stew, it has reduced fights in the tavern over who got more of the meat. If you pay a half pence more, they serve it over Egg noodles.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
In Gold Creek, Zeke is cooking up Zeke's Cruel Ranch Chili. He put in whatever he could find, which seems to include a LOT of beans, cauliflower, and collard greens. Anecorbie had better give it a pass, because it has lots of Chilli peppers too, ghost chilies Zeke found in Mooshu. He almost called it crewel chilli, for the way it puts the belly in stitches and knots. Zeke would have used buffaloon instead of beans, but the things stampeded, smashed his hat, and flew away, so he was stuck with what he could get, and made a kind of Chilli con frijoles.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
At St. Bonobo's Abbey, they are celebrating St. Capuchin's day at the dining hall, serving BBQ Banana and Banana smoothies. St. Capuchin is reputed to have raised a T-Rex from the dead, or perhaps he only healed a dinolizard; scholars disagree on the matter.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
At St. Bonobo's Abbey, they are celebrating St. Capuchin's day at the dining hall, serving BBQ Banana and Banana smoothies. St. Capuchin is reputed to have raised a T-Rex from the dead, or perhaps he only healed a dinolizard; scholars disagree on the matter.
How about some nice, chilled slices of watermolen?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I think someone is having some kind of a relapse. I saw a large gorilla in the Mezzaluna tavern staring down their pastry chef and demanding that his tiramisu be topped with gold dusted bananas. Of course the chef made the dessert, as ordered. I suggested he call it torte di scimmia d'oro, Gold Monkey Cake.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
You've been such good and jolly pirates; here's a cookie. No, the crazy Monquistan did not bake it. Bonnie Anne did. She's a fox of many talents. Who knew baking was one of them?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
The cook at the Snail and Newt tavern, in Marleybone, heard something about Valencian cuisine and decided to make some. The customers call it the Unpleasant Pasta. The cook won't tell what he puts in it, but I think you don't want to know. You REALLY don't.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
GUYS! you people are making me hungry! LOL

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
my ship run restaurant, the celestian fox, has different specials for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert, this changes every once in a while.

for breakfast, we serve waffles with whipped topping and sprinkles, with a side of bone pudding (not actual bones, its just bone white). I think old scratch made this....

for lunch, we serve a voidfish sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and mooshu pepper flakes, a cup of tomato soup with celestian spices, and a bottle of yum, sasparilla, tea, or root beer, your choice.

for dinner, we serve buffaloon steak with special imported wizard city spices, a bowl of soup, made to the customers prefrences, and a side salad.

for dessert, we serve a dessert baked by bonnie anne herself, called the fox tails, its cookie dough made to look like fox tails, covered in orange icing and whipped topping at the end, and a magic milkshake, also comes with a slice of watermelon.

sounds yummy, right?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
today, at the brimstone wing in dragonspyre (I happen to be a bartender there), we are serving spicy synne. it is stuffed peppers with little bits of hot peppers in it, topped with little pieces of pepper jack cheese made to look like leaves. with a red hot milkshake! the milkshake is actually a normal milkshake, with little pieces of strawberries and bananas in it, they are meant to be like pieces of peppers. and if you say the words "the spiral is awesome!" I will give you a free drink!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
A Waponi witchdoctor has been making something new. Using esoteric rituals and ingredients, he extracts spirit flesh of several animals. He calls it Ghost Spam. Old Scratch and Dead Mike said it was quite delicious and nourishing. Only one other crew member dared to try it, the Crazy Monquistan; it went right through him.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
To conclude the Christmas in July festival, the Sujimura Teahouse is serving Piggy Pudding. Don't worry if you have pigs on your crew, it's not made of pigs, just of things pigs like to eat. It is a squash and banana pudding with bits of apple, pear and orange mixed in.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
here, at the snail and newt tavern in marleybone... hawkules: barleycorn? I loved barleycorn! bonnie anne: goodness! its marleybone! hawkules: whatever. me: shush! anyways. the snail and newt tavern is serving gator nuggets, (like chicken nuggets, but with gator meat) with a side of pasta, the pasta is topped with gator sauce, little pieces of gator meat are diced into tiny pieces and mixed into the pasta. the area around the snail and newt tavern is infested with sewer gators.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
The Hope & Anchor Tavern in Port Regal (I just happened to be there the other day) is serving blue raspberry lemonade with, instead of a little umbrella, a small little anchor. Not recommended for children Pirates under the age of 3.

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 5, 2017 wrote:
The Hope & Anchor Tavern in Port Regal (I just happened to be there the other day) is serving blue raspberry lemonade with, instead of a little umbrella, a small little anchor. Not recommended for children Pirates under the age of 3.

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!
mmm.... I love blue raspberry. mostly slushies, though. lol!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
anecorbie on Jun 23, 2017 wrote:
The Frogs seem to come from Albion, at least that's Fan's home world. I'll pass on the Confettied Salad, I have a mild allergy to peppers ( it doesn't kill me, just makes me very sick. )
I can't eat certain kinds of sausage, no allergy, just certain kinds make me gag. I'm weird, I guess. lol

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 6, 2017 wrote:
mmm.... I love blue raspberry. mostly slushies, though. lol!
You have my everlasting agreement on that!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 7, 2017 wrote:
You have my everlasting agreement on that!
yay! I thought I was the only one on these boards who liked blue raspberry slushies. they make my tongue blue, which I find funny. I like most blue raspberry things.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 8, 2017 wrote:
yay! I thought I was the only one on these boards who liked blue raspberry slushies. they make my tongue blue, which I find funny. I like most blue raspberry things.
Oh, yes! Blue raspberry slushies are so delicious. And yes, that blue tongue is just a way that blue raspberry slushies express they love you (and yet another reason to say how you love them! ).

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!