Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's at the bottom?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
While doing the quest to get Avery a set of Pearl-handled Peacemakers, I was informed by El Kazang when I defeated him that he had dropped his over the edge. That got me thinking, what's at the bottom of the Skyway? There must be something, because there clearly is a gravitational pull which attracts sunken ships and really rare handguns, but what? What about MooShu, with its skyways covered by water? Am I just overthinking this and the answer is "It's magic"? I must know! Got anything for me, Blind Mew/other staff member?

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Robobot1747 on Jan 19, 2015 wrote:
While doing the quest to get Avery a set of Pearl-handled Peacemakers, I was informed by El Kazang when I defeated him that he had dropped his over the edge. That got me thinking, what's at the bottom of the Skyway? There must be something, because there clearly is a gravitational pull which attracts sunken ships and really rare handguns, but what? What about MooShu, with its skyways covered by water? Am I just overthinking this and the answer is "It's magic"? I must know! Got anything for me, Blind Mew/other staff member?
Very interesting topic! I am not a staff member, but my theory is that below the clouds of the skyways is earth. Skyways over east Asia are Mooshu, over England is Marleybone, etc. And spiral threads are oceans (I think they make up most of the spiral.)

Fearless Finnagan lvl 52