Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what were my parents like?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 14, 2011
With all the speculation about the new Falmea Friday (is that a crib? Is it our crib? Etc.), made me think a lot about our parents. We don't know too much about them, and there is some variation on what happened to them.

I do wonder what were they like and what they looked like? What class of pirate were they? Were they raised as pirates? How did mum and dad meet? What are your thoughts on our parents' history? Apologies if this question has been asked before.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
We'll just have to wait and see... or, if you'd like, you could share what YOU think they looked like!

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
With the Falmea Friday and the April fools vine recently there does seem to be a trend that we will be exploring our past very soon.

Can't remember where I heard this from "You must know where you have been so you can know where you are going"

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Well for a start we have seen a black and white photo of our Mom from the picture of Marco Pollo's crew