Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your favorite class?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
I would like to know what your favorite class is and why. I don't really have a favorite yet.
They all are cool in different ways.

Thanks for replying
Cunning Tanner Noble level 43

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
I like any class that will give me a challenge. Being a Swashbuckler was annoying at first, due to the fact that I could never hit anything. Now though, my Swashbuckler is my highest leveled character and the one I play on most often.

After that I was in a bit of a hurry to find a new class to play with. I deleted my first Witchdoctor character. Now I can tell you, that was a mistake. I'm now through Monquista on my second Witchdoctor and I'm loving how I have to adjust my strategies. Her attacks are far different from my Swashbuckler and I'm finding it hard to adjust, which, quite frankly, is fine by me. It just means more fun when I succeed!

As for my third character, that I haven't decided yet. I'm leaning towards a Privateer, which would provide more strategies to test.

Scarlet Freeman, level 58 Swashbuckler
Alura Windlass, level 14 Witchdoctor

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
So Privateer you get heals and chants and stuff

Lovable Natalie

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Scarlet Freeman on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
I like any class that will give me a challenge. Being a Swashbuckler was annoying at first, due to the fact that I could never hit anything. Now though, my Swashbuckler is my highest leveled character and the one I play on most often.

After that I was in a bit of a hurry to find a new class to play with. I deleted my first Witchdoctor character. Now I can tell you, that was a mistake. I'm now through Monquista on my second Witchdoctor and I'm loving how I have to adjust my strategies. Her attacks are far different from my Swashbuckler and I'm finding it hard to adjust, which, quite frankly, is fine by me. It just means more fun when I succeed!

As for my third character, that I haven't decided yet. I'm leaning towards a Privateer, which would provide more strategies to test.

Scarlet Freeman, level 58 Swashbuckler
Alura Windlass, level 14 Witchdoctor
swashies are awesome because they do the most damage and yes it is in indeed fun to succeed turn your characters up side down with different names thats what i have swashbucklers are also very fast in movement and can move anywhere