Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is this "Map" that is such a secret?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
so during the KI "Not" Live there was a map that was very briefly discussed and then put away (quite quickly). I have been playing P101 since it was first created and the only map produced was in the mail when P101 was first launched. The map on KI live was not the same one. This has me thinking what kind of "Treasure map" this could be? And what secrets does it hold to be so jumpy during KI Live? It's been the summer of 2016 since any type of world expansion has taken place in P101!! Is the time coming to where we finally get a new place to explore? Is KI finally going to give P101 the same love it gives to W101? Or am I just wishful thinking? What are your thoughts on this very cryptic map?

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
I was lucky enough to go to the KI Booth at SXSW - I can confirm that the map they were holding up is identical to the ones they sent out in the mail years ago. They give a code for the Ninja Pig companion.

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Vanessa Mythdust on Mar 27, 2018 wrote:
I was lucky enough to go to the KI Booth at SXSW - I can confirm that the map they were holding up is identical to the ones they sent out in the mail years ago. They give a code for the Ninja Pig companion.
The same Ninja Pig companion that many have been wanting to get? Wow. Were you one of the people that got the map? Don't want to get hopes up, but just asking.

Hope the code is valid, if it's the case.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Trimond297 on Mar 27, 2018 wrote:
The same Ninja Pig companion that many have been wanting to get? Wow. Were you one of the people that got the map? Don't want to get hopes up, but just asking.

Hope the code is valid, if it's the case.
Yep, that's the one! Since I already have a map and Ninja Pig companion, I didn't take another. Better to leave them there for others.

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
That's a shame, I was hoping it was the beginning of a big push for a new world. Thank you for clearing up the map question. Hopefully we will still get to see a new world this summer!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What I found interesting about the KI Live "Not" Live broadcast was the fact that their going to have another Pillow Fight - with a special pillow designed by Decius "That no-one has seen before"!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 28, 2018 wrote:
What I found interesting about the KI Live "Not" Live broadcast was the fact that their going to have another Pillow Fight - with a special pillow designed by Decius "That no-one has seen before"!
But this next pillow fight could be 2 years from now(hopefully no later than 1 year from now though) as they didn't specify as to when it would be, or if they did I didn't catch it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Mar 29, 2018 wrote:
But this next pillow fight could be 2 years from now(hopefully no later than 1 year from now though) as they didn't specify as to when it would be, or if they did I didn't catch it.
Of course they wouldn't say when it would be ( they're as tight lipped as ninjas! ) But if this event was going to be far away in time, they wouldn't have said anything at all.