What is going on?!?!?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
525
So all of you should know both 101 games are currently frequently unplayable, at least as of the time I write this post. Once this is all over, can we at least know who or what is behind this? Twitter reports have now made me suspicious of pigeons, and a certain Dark Dak Wizard.

Also if this is indeed an attack, if it is, what steps are being taken to prevent this from occurring again? As a community, we would also like to know what punishment would be given to the said attacker. Keep their identity secret if must, but we seek justice.

Keep up the work, ignore complaints from selfish edge lords whose life revolves 24/7 playing this game. Unlike them, most of us appreciate the work you guys are doing to stop the cause of this. Hope all you people in Texas holding up well, God be with you. Lookin forward to test realm as well!

P.S: I think a level 1 pigeon enemy should temporarily be put in the game, so I can Assassin strike it in one fight, and maybe haywire strike it the next and so on. Put it in wizard as well. Cheers

-GG

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
300
While this situation has never happened with a 101 game, allow me to give you a little hacker history lesson. A while ago 2 groups known as poodle corp and lizard squad (the animal name trend continues) teamed up to form a hacking juggernaut known as lizard corp. While they did have some big successes, the government found out who they were and the last time I heard there lead members were rotting in cells. DDoS attacks are NOT taken lightly by the gaming community and gaming companies and if Pigeon Patrol keeps doing what they've been doing it is only a matter of time until they meet the same fate.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
Golden Guardian on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
So all of you should know both 101 games are currently frequently unplayable, at least as of the time I write this post. Once this is all over, can we at least know who or what is behind this? Twitter reports have now made me suspicious of pigeons, and a certain Dark Dak Wizard.

Also if this is indeed an attack, if it is, what steps are being taken to prevent this from occurring again? As a community, we would also like to know what punishment would be given to the said attacker. Keep their identity secret if must, but we seek justice.

Keep up the work, ignore complaints from selfish edge lords whose life revolves 24/7 playing this game. Unlike them, most of us appreciate the work you guys are doing to stop the cause of this. Hope all you people in Texas holding up well, God be with you. Lookin forward to test realm as well!

P.S: I think a level 1 pigeon enemy should temporarily be put in the game, so I can Assassin strike it in one fight, and maybe haywire strike it the next and so on. Put it in wizard as well. Cheers

-GG
I, was having trouble logging into the game last night as well, dino. I tried 3 times, but only the last time it started to load. I thought it was my internet, but my internet was perfectly fine. but I come back, and now I see all this about DDOS attacks. its not KI fault, I know that. I know kane didn't do it, I know my fish named kane didn't do it (LOL), I think it was the work of the pigeon patrol! well, to hopefully give you something to snack on, ill give you a cookie shaped like the pirate101 symbol! x hands cookie x. hey, it could of been worse, right? the boards could of be hacked, as well. I hope KI is not having trouble with what hurricane Harvey left behind. I am also looking forward to test realm! and add this pigeon enemy, pleas!

good luck KI! I hope OEJ and BM (blind mew) and the rest of the peoples aren't have troubles with getting the games back online! KI is my fav gaming company in the spiral! err..... the world! I already miss seeing Minnie, my pet ghost. good luck KI!


Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1272
I was having trouble logging on, too! Good to know it will soon be resolved.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
285
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 2, 2017 wrote:
I, was having trouble logging into the game last night as well, dino. I tried 3 times, but only the last time it started to load. I thought it was my internet, but my internet was perfectly fine. but I come back, and now I see all this about DDOS attacks. its not KI fault, I know that. I know kane didn't do it, I know my fish named kane didn't do it (LOL), I think it was the work of the pigeon patrol! well, to hopefully give you something to snack on, ill give you a cookie shaped like the pirate101 symbol! x hands cookie x. hey, it could of been worse, right? the boards could of be hacked, as well. I hope KI is not having trouble with what hurricane Harvey left behind. I am also looking forward to test realm! and add this pigeon enemy, pleas!

good luck KI! I hope OEJ and BM (blind mew) and the rest of the peoples aren't have troubles with getting the games back online! KI is my fav gaming company in the spiral! err..... the world! I already miss seeing Minnie, my pet ghost. good luck KI!

You have a fish named kane? That's, strange.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
kingme655 on Sep 2, 2017 wrote:
You have a fish named kane? That's, strange.
his face was colored differently than his body, and I thought it looked like a mask.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
528
Alex the Pirate on Sep 2, 2017 wrote:
While this situation has never happened with a 101 game, allow me to give you a little hacker history lesson. A while ago 2 groups known as poodle corp and lizard squad (the animal name trend continues) teamed up to form a hacking juggernaut known as lizard corp. While they did have some big successes, the government found out who they were and the last time I heard there lead members were rotting in cells. DDoS attacks are NOT taken lightly by the gaming community and gaming companies and if Pigeon Patrol keeps doing what they've been doing it is only a matter of time until they meet the same fate.
They attacked ROBLOX late August last year, they turned it into a typical flash game website and everyone was weirded out (It got fixed straight away)

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
520
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 2, 2017 wrote:
I, was having trouble logging into the game last night as well, dino. I tried 3 times, but only the last time it started to load. I thought it was my internet, but my internet was perfectly fine. but I come back, and now I see all this about DDOS attacks. its not KI fault, I know that. I know kane didn't do it, I know my fish named kane didn't do it (LOL), I think it was the work of the pigeon patrol! well, to hopefully give you something to snack on, ill give you a cookie shaped like the pirate101 symbol! x hands cookie x. hey, it could of been worse, right? the boards could of be hacked, as well. I hope KI is not having trouble with what hurricane Harvey left behind. I am also looking forward to test realm! and add this pigeon enemy, pleas!

good luck KI! I hope OEJ and BM (blind mew) and the rest of the peoples aren't have troubles with getting the games back online! KI is my fav gaming company in the spiral! err..... the world! I already miss seeing Minnie, my pet ghost. good luck KI!

UPDATE: I was able to log on this morning to finish manny's quest on Cheyenne.


Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
1124
I was able to log in today.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1272
I was also able to log in a few days ago. Phew!