Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What if you could ride Nausica, Subodai ...

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
This idea has been interesting me for a few months now, and I finally decided to make this thread after I read Rachel's thread: the swashbuckling bundle! Be sure to read that, her orca is interesting indeed!

So um, what do you say of riding Nausica? Or Subodai? Or climb on the shoulders of Hawkules? I know this probably won't be in the game, but it is still is funny to think about.

Nausica: Hey cap'n, you seem tired of fighting them pesky satyrs huh? Need a lift back to your eagle galleon?

Silver Dino Hawkins: Aye, why not?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
This idea has been interesting me for a few months now, and I finally decided to make this thread after I read Rachel's thread: the swashbuckling bundle! Be sure to read that, her orca is interesting indeed!

So um, what do you say of riding Nausica? Or Subodai? Or climb on the shoulders of Hawkules? I know this probably won't be in the game, but it is still is funny to think about.

Nausica: Hey cap'n, you seem tired of fighting them pesky satyrs huh? Need a lift back to your eagle galleon?

It seems fun and not too outrageous in literary type histories. In the series The Chronicles of Narnia the intelligent animals allow themselves to be ridden, just no means of direction for the mount is necessary. I loved it in the most recently made film of The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe Peter is riding a brideless unicorn. It was such a beautiful thing to see and I would love to see our pirates doing such things.

I would also love to be able to dye Pegasus' colors. With all the Pegasi (or if you wish to refer it as a plural of many named Pegasus then I guess it would be 'Pegasuses') running around it would be nice to be able to personalize them a bit.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Golden Guardian on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:

LOL!!! Yes, occasionally I'll imagine me riding Subodai, but it's more of an April Fool's Day prank than anything else. (Don't come over on the first of April, it's suicide) but if he's willingly letting me ride him? Major AWKWARD alert!!!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Riding Naucisa would make sense, but I will stick with my beloved Noelephant for now! It would be fun to have a companion mount though. So yeah, considering Naucisa is part horse, and you could actually put a saddle on her back, it could work!