What have you got from the Tribal Crew pack?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
304
I got gear, treasure, and housing items, but the second pack I opened, I got a mount! How cool is that? So what did you get?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
I have received all kinds of gear, housing items several mounts and all but one of the companions. Yes, I spent an embarrassing amount on those furstunkin things trying to get a red dino and my companions. The financial planning seminar I went to couple of years ago would have me walking the plank if they knew how much the 'Just one more might have what I want' bug really bit me. lol

First Mate
Oct 27, 2009
458
I got some treasure and furniture items, wallpaper, some stone wall hangings and a large fountain. A friend of mine got a little bone dragon pet.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
409
I got house items and gear. that be it

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
84
I was just wondering if I should buy it with crowns to know what might be in it, thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
ravensrule191 on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
I was just wondering if I should buy it with crowns to know what might be in it, thanks!
Here is a list of threads on Central that has a lot of posts describing the Pack items.

Community Leader
I wonder if the mounts are as easy to get as they used to be.

When these were somewhat new, I would get a mount every pack.

I have multiple Puma, and Dinosaur mounts stored.... hoping I can let them use on our houses soon, like in Wizzy.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Dr Zeppers on Nov 13, 2013 wrote:
I wonder if the mounts are as easy to get as they used to be.

When these were somewhat new, I would get a mount every pack.

I have multiple Puma, and Dinosaur mounts stored.... hoping I can let them use on our houses soon, like in Wizzy.
Oh me too. It is the very reason I have multiple pets waiting in their kennels for their yard and house time.

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
84
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 13, 2013 wrote:
Here is a list of threads on Central that has a lot of posts describing the Pack items.
Thanks! That helped me very much!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 27, 2013 wrote:
I have received all kinds of gear, housing items several mounts and all but one of the companions. Yes, I spent an embarrassing amount on those furstunkin things trying to get a red dino and my companions. The financial planning seminar I went to couple of years ago would have me walking the plank if they knew how much the 'Just one more might have what I want' bug really bit me. lol
I hear ya! For me it's like when I make a run to the store for one specific item and then end up barely being able to close the trunk of the car because of a "few extra" items I just had to have and of course truly "needed"

I have purchased crowns for a few things I MUST have only to let my eyes wander to that forsaken tribal pack. I just know I'm mainly going to get housing items and "treasures" but the temptation corrupts me still yet. All for the fairy tale promise of receiving that ultra rare "who knows what" After clicking on that buy tab enough times to signal every word and phrase of morse code, I am left staring in disbelief at my remaining crown balance of "that's impossible"

Sorry, Sarah Steele. Sorry, Kan Po. Sorry, nice little gryphon. Alas, you will not be accompanying this pirate on his next adventure through the spiral- yet, once again

....but for sure next time

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Puppylove1021 on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
I got gear, treasure, and housing items, but the second pack I opened, I got a mount! How cool is that? So what did you get?
Hey there!

I put together a list of some items that I have received from that dreaded tribal pack (sorry I am a bit bitter at all the crowns I have misspent on these packs) Keep in mind that this list doesn't include any of the numerous housing items and treasures Oh, by the way I am a level 65 so that reflects the level of my gear of course.

HATS LVL/Stat bonuses/ Required Talents

- Saurian King's Horns 60+ + 7 Damage/+14 Will/11 Arm Light Armor 1
- Witchclaw's Mitre 60+ +10 Agil/+7 Acc/9 Resist N/A
- Feather's of the Incal 60+ + 7 Damage/+14 Will/9 Resist N/A

OUTFITS

- Saurian King's Array 60+ + 10 Will/40 Arm/+ 9 Damage Light Armor 1
- Armor of Incal 60+ + 7 Damage/+10 Will/50 Resist N/A
- Baktun Garb 60+ + 7 Damage/+ 14 Str/50 Base Armor Light Armor 1

BOOTS

- Saurian King's Sandals 60+ Sorry, I had already stitched with other gear and it wasn't on wiki

TOTEMS

- Black Sun Talisman 60+ + 78 Health/+ 9 Resistance
- Nightllord's Veil 60+ + 9 Damage/+ 78 Health
- Patch of the Red Sun 60+ +9 Armor/+ 78 Health
- Eye of the Incal 60+ + 8 Armor/+ 88 Health

WEAPONS

- Coetl's Needles (Slashy/Smashy) Lvl 60+/Bonus from Strength/Damage 151-251/+7 Armor/+10% Arm Pen
(Shortsword and dagger)

- Thundercasters (Shooty) Lvl 60+/Bonus from Agility/Damage 143-239/Attack Range- 3
(Dual crossbows)

MOUNTS (all level 65) PETS (all level 65)

- Golden Jaguar - Deathstalker Scorpion w/ Cheap Shot
- Hunting P - Scrimshaw Drake w/ Cheap Shot
- Jade Anklyosaur - Spiny Serpent w/ Cheap Shot
- Citrine Anklyosaur
- Garnet Anklyosaur

+++ In addition absolutely the best item I have received were +1 Companion Points (I think 5 times) and also
twice received +3 Companion Points

I'm still holding out for the ultra rare tribal pack companion(s) that have eluded me thus far

Hope this info was useful

- Valkoor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
Hey there!

I put together a list of some items that I have received from that dreaded tribal pack (sorry I am a bit bitter at all the crowns I have misspent on these packs) Keep in mind that this list doesn't include any of the numerous housing items and treasures Oh, by the way I am a level 65 so that reflects the level of my gear of course.

HATS LVL/Stat bonuses/ Required Talents

- Saurian King's Horns 60+ + 7 Damage/+14 Will/11 Arm Light Armor 1
- Witchclaw's Mitre 60+ +10 Agil/+7 Acc/9 Resist N/A
- Feather's of the Incal 60+ + 7 Damage/+14 Will/9 Resist N/A

OUTFITS

- Saurian King's Array 60+ + 10 Will/40 Arm/+ 9 Damage Light Armor 1
- Armor of Incal 60+ + 7 Damage/+10 Will/50 Resist N/A
- Baktun Garb 60+ + 7 Damage/+ 14 Str/50 Base Armor Light Armor 1

BOOTS

- Saurian King's Sandals 60+ Sorry, I had already stitched with other gear and it wasn't on wiki

TOTEMS

- Black Sun Talisman 60+ + 78 Health/+ 9 Resistance
- Nightllord's Veil 60+ + 9 Damage/+ 78 Health
- Patch of the Red Sun 60+ +9 Armor/+ 78 Health
- Eye of the Incal 60+ + 8 Armor/+ 88 Health

WEAPONS

- Coetl's Needles (Slashy/Smashy) Lvl 60+/Bonus from Strength/Damage 151-251/+7 Armor/+10% Arm Pen
(Shortsword and dagger)

- Thundercasters (Shooty) Lvl 60+/Bonus from Agility/Damage 143-239/Attack Range- 3
(Dual crossbows)

MOUNTS (all level 65) PETS (all level 65)

- Golden Jaguar - Deathstalker Scorpion w/ Cheap Shot
- Hunting P - Scrimshaw Drake w/ Cheap Shot
- Jade Anklyosaur - Spiny Serpent w/ Cheap Shot
- Citrine Anklyosaur
- Garnet Anklyosaur

+++ In addition absolutely the best item I have received were +1 Companion Points (I think 5 times) and also
twice received +3 Companion Points

I'm still holding out for the ultra rare tribal pack companion(s) that have eluded me thus far

Hope this info was useful

- Valkoor
What a great list. Thank you So much.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
What a great list. Thank you So much.
You're quite welcome. If I get any new gear I'll be sure to add to list.

Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
9
So I got 2,000 crowns and decided to open tribal packs. Well on the first pack I got the usual housing things. But on the next one I got two mounts! Not one, but TWO mounts xD the hunting puma and jaguar. I told my friend that and she said "What?! You lucky little......uh person!

And the rest of the packs I got armor and some pets and a Jade Ankylosaurus (note this was all when some crown shop items were on sale in November).

Marissa Everhart
Level 52
Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
mara45901 on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
So I got 2,000 crowns and decided to open tribal packs. Well on the first pack I got the usual housing things. But on the next one I got two mounts! Not one, but TWO mounts xD the hunting puma and jaguar. I told my friend that and she said "What?! You lucky little......uh person!

And the rest of the packs I got armor and some pets and a Jade Ankylosaurus (note this was all when some crown shop items were on sale in November).

Marissa Everhart
Level 52
Swashbuckler
Congratulations on your luck there. Those are some cool drops.

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
87
I had some housing items, mounts and gear from it, why are there no Christmas Decorations in it at this time of year? or some firework? would be awesome!

Blaze

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Blaze Carter on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
I had some housing items, mounts and gear from it, why are there no Christmas Decorations in it at this time of year? or some firework? would be awesome!

Blaze
Well packs are generally specific to their theme and they stay pretty static. Hopefully holiday packs will make it to this side of the spiral but if I had to chose between game content and packs, I would rather our hard working developers focus on expansions. Just my opinion though.

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
87
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
Well packs are generally specific to their theme and they stay pretty static. Hopefully holiday packs will make it to this side of the spiral but if I had to chose between game content and packs, I would rather our hard working developers focus on expansions. Just my opinion though.
Hey

Yea, I agree with that thou, some Holiday packs will be great and awesome but that can be added later, they better focus on expansions now but if they add it, a new years pack will be great, and when you open it, fireworks jumps out like the fireworks of the Harry Potter movies a great fire dragon that jumps out and then.... okay, easy blaze... easy XD

Blaze

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
612
Today, I finally got a dino companion, Kawil Doomclaw! After $100, I finally got one! Anyway, I've gotten tons of mounts, housing items, and other things. I hope you all have good luck this holiday season! Merry Christmas!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
warriorscreed on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
Today, I finally got a dino companion, Kawil Doomclaw! After $100, I finally got one! Anyway, I've gotten tons of mounts, housing items, and other things. I hope you all have good luck this holiday season! Merry Christmas!
Congratulations You are gonna love your Doomy.